• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda woes

calicocal

Smash Cadet
I have been playing Zelda since Melee and have been playing her a lot online as well. I am having some major issues that are making me seriously think about switching, well maybe just two.

1) Her up-b makes it impossible to get out from under the ledge in FD and it is also really hard if you are below the ledge and not directly below it.
2) Because of this I cannot spike for ****, which puts me at a major disadvantage.

Anyone else having similar problems, or know how to remedy this.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
1) You are probably better off moving Zelda out from underneath the stage and then doing the UP and B directly upwards instead of at an angle.

2) I've spiked with her a couple times and I'm guessing it's how you are spiking that's causing problems, I don't know how you are spiking though so I don't know how to point out what you are doing wrong.

Top Bottom