• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Video Archive?

ashes

Smash Apprentice
Hey Zelda mains,
i am new to the Zelda board as i have only recently made Zelda my secondary.
anyway i have noticed that this board does not have a Zelda video archive. I find them extremely useful. I would create one for you guys but i don't feel that i am in the position to do so since i do not know who the good Zelda smashers are and if they even have videos of them selves playing.
So if either someone wants to take on the task of creating a zelda vid. archive then that would be super(post to tell me if you are), other wise can people tell me who are good players and i will look them up on youtube and find some good vids, or post a link of the vid and who is playing and i will start a vid archive.
I think that a Zelda Video Archive would be very beneficial to this board,
Thanks.

goodkid

Smash Lord
The Zelda Video Archive is a hard project to do. This has been discussed earlier, but look up Darkmusician & KOF (Zelda). They are good players.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
when this was discussed people said they ether did not have the time or were to lazy to do it (i was a lazy one now i am busy and still lazy).

darkmusician has his own thread somewere on the zelda page were he has videos i think kof might as well

ashes

Smash Apprentice
well I have started to create the archive, so hopefully with in a week(depending on how much time i have to work on it and how extensive i start it off as) i will post the thread. :)

Top Bottom