• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda TP art

Luthien

Smash Ace
Wow. That's amazing. Nit-picking time: Zelda's shoulders. I know how hard it is to make them seem female with those shoulder blade things, but you need to make her shoulders smaller in both of her images. She seems a bit too manly right now. I love the way you drew her face. Freaking good detail in every way. Especially her banner thing.

On a side note: How many threads like this are there going to be? Don't we have an art forum or something?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
That's incredibly good, your shading skills are just wow. I absolutely love how you drew cloaked Zelda and Link how could I forget about Link :p. Very nice work indeed you seem to capture her face down perfectly something I always fail at.

Also yes I agree Luthien, we have like a whole bunch of art threads flooding the boards (not saying it's a bad thing). Though maybe there should be like a official Zelda fan art thread or something just to keep everything organized I suppose. I dunno just a suggestion.

frostie333

Smash Rookie
Very nice, especially on Ganon's face. I always thought it hard to draw since it's more detailed than most of the other characters.

Top Bottom