• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Tech Skill

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
As much as the title suggests this is a troll, what are some technical tricksies Zelda can perform that have no use whatsoever but to look flashy? Experimenting on my own, I've found edgehop -> waveland back -> upB (don't second jump) looks pretty nice, and something that is beyond ******** but still works half the time is moonwalk -> reverse sideB -> ledgecancel to grab the ledge on Yoshi's Story. If you mess up you die, that's pretty much the definition of flashy.

D

Deleted member

As much as the title suggests this is a troll, what are some technical tricksies Zelda can perform that have no use whatsoever but to look flashy? Experimenting on my own, I've found edgehop -> waveland back -> upB (don't second jump) looks pretty nice, and something that is beyond ******** but still works half the time is moonwalk -> reverse sideB -> ledgecancel to grab the ledge on Yoshi's Story. If you mess up you die, that's pretty much the definition of flashy.
moonwalk/WD off the edge, up B and you can fall and still grab the edge out of the up B. link can do the same thing, they both look cool.

I say WD too because you can ledge jump and waveland back off and keep doing it and that looks cool.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
ledgehop fair/bair upB regrab. if done appropriately, the upB won't be visible but you'll hear the sound for it.

Zone

Smash Champion
Up throw into Down air on no DI, then N-air before you hit the ground and hit their no tech or tech then dash attack/ grab accordingly is pretty flashy looking but useless lol

:phone:

Maxwell Too Swell

Smash Apprentice
Up throw into Down air on no DI, then N-air before you hit the ground and hit their no tech or tech then dash attack/ grab accordingly is pretty flashy looking but useless lol

:phone:
Did this twice today, but the second time I substituted a grab for a downsmash. Thanks, Zone. :D

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
keeping your spacing on-point will look more flashy than any useless gimmick you will find with this character

Top Bottom