• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

We all should know that Dark Pit is a waste of space and a much more lovable character would have gotten in instead

Not talking about Ridley here. He's too big and Sakurai hates him because reasons

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
No , it didn't > booted me out of Online Mode.
Then I checked everything Smash related, searched " Patch " , " Update " , but I'm getting nothing ;-;
nintendo's official site says the following:
  1. Connect the Wii U console to the Internet. How to
  2. Return to the Wii U Menu and launch Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. How to
  3. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically. More info
  4. Once the update is installed, "Ver. 1.0.2" will be displayed in the bottom-rightcorner of the title screen.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
We all should know that Dark Pit is a waste of space and a much more lovable character would have gotten in instead

Not talking about Ridley here. He's too big and Sakurai hates him because reasons
I can agree with this, but I play Dark Pit. I would be fine without him, and would much prefer a different character. But he took as sure as heck not as much work as an original character. they didn't have the time. I'd rather dark pit than nothing.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Because Sakurai would rather put in Dark Pit. Why is Daisy not in Smash, OH WAIT, Irrelevina/Denselina took her spot .-.

Edit: @ Shrokatii Shrokatii WOW LOL NINJA'D
Denselina... genius
Okay seriously, why does everyone want dang Daisy and K rool in Smash? Seems like a waste of resources for relevant characters like Wolf, Krystal and... Like, Pichu.
because krystal comes from a game that is terrible and pichu has always been a weird choice
Reserved x Fujin

Locke x Spider

Spirst x God

BJN x Berserker? That'd be fun.
hmm, even if it's all(mostly) mods, I guess I don't get shipped for a good reason
I'm always curious about the prospect though

Last edited:
I can agree with this, but I play Dark Pit. I would be fine without him, and would much prefer a different character. But he took as sure as heck not as much work as an original character. they didn't have the time. I'd rather dark pit than nothing.
I'd rather have Chorus Kids

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Sheik's needles though. Lol

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Does anyone want to hear about my tourney experience?!

No? Ok

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You've ruined lives with Sonic. We know already. I know how this feels. Lmao
I actually did terrible with Zelda, then switched to Sonic and still lost.

I had to fight a Falco, I had never seen one before in the wild.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'd rather have Chorus Kids

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Sheik's needles though. Lol
But It's either Dark Pit or nothing. I don't play Kid Icarus, and I agree with you completely that there could have been a better choice. But like Ganondorf, I believe he was a last minute character clone. They had no time, and they tried to pack him in there. it's not like Dark Pit took as much time as making like Shulk or something. He didn't take any "slot".

F.u.j.i.n Souls 2

Banned via Warnings
Nice matches Fujin. Love the dthrow, airdodge read to up smash. Ed didn't go Zelda?

Btw, Uber told me you two were friends at the tourney I went to :o
Yaas I love Uber, idt we've ever met though. How did I get brought up though lol?

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Plus Dark Pit's victory theme is hell of a lot better than Pit/Palutena's victory themes, which are so freaking derpy.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There is nothing even remotely good about Dark Pit. That is an objective statement.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
There is nothing even remotely good about Dark Pit. That is an objective statement.
Except for that fact that there's an extra character in the game, which people prefer over the original. The tiny differences make people prefer Dark Pit over normal Pit. Electroshocks tiny damage difference, and the angle is big enough.

If no one can tell, I hate it when people complain about clones.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Mericus Mericus I have to eat and then do homework, so this is my last match.
It was really fun! Thanks for playing with me again!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I actually did terrible with Zelda, then switched to Sonic and still lost.

I had to fight a Falco, I had never seen one before in the wild.
Well, if you been to or lived in Vietnam, then you could see a lot of wild Falcos. Maybe even had one for breakfast. :p

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
the dynamic between peach/daisy/rosalina
is just as real the dynamic between pit/other pit
you need to be more specific or you might look like a hypocrite
If Daisy was to be added as a clone, go for it. If they were to take the time for her to be unique, I'd rather them implement a different character that's perhaps more popular, and one that makes more sense. It's not the fact that people hate on Dark Pit, it's the clones. Same thing with Daisy.

D

Deleted member

No daisy isn't in because the only games she's in our like Mario Tennis and Golf, etc. Like Waluigi. Hate Daisy. It's like they made her then they didn't like her so they didn't do anything with her. She's stupid, she doesn't deserve to be in Smash

Edit: I know Mario characters don't have character traits, but she has NO character traits. She's not important enough to be in Smash, same with K.Rool. The most I could see happening is the alt for Peach being named Daisy.
From the Mario Wiki:

"Daisy is well known to be a tomboy by reason of her extroverted personality and tough demeanor. She can be described as energetic, cheerful, and confident. She also has a sassy side, often regarded for her wittiness and attitude. Daisy tends to stand with her hands on her hips, and is prone to air-kisses and showboating during victory celebrations. She has a strong competitive drive, too. In the face-of-defeat she has exhibited hotheadedness, and has shown-off to get her way."

And to be honest, I don't understand why people think that Daisy would just be a clone. Daisy is unique enough to have her own moveset.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
@ Mericus Mericus I have to eat and then do homework, so this is my last match.
It was really fun! Thanks for playing with me again!
No problem , it was fun for me as well ^^
Sorry I didn't have anyone but my scrub :4palutena: equipped with Custom Special + no Equipment and I didn't put up much of a fight lol. BTW you improved ALOT since we last played ! ^^

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
GGs @ Alacion Alacion that was really fun. we should do this again sometime. Any advice for any of the 3 characters? Who do yew honestly think is the best. Still looking for a main.
Good games too, you def won most of the games lol. I have awful pockets and used my best at the very beginning.

Hm you have a spotdodge habit that won't work in local like everybody else here I played.. Also you love those airdidges. Not sure how well you'd do with any of those three characters in local... Best bet is probably G&W just out of sheer viability.

Yaas I love Uber, idt we've ever met though. How did I get brought up though lol?
Because I used Zelda and Palutena and he's like oh I'm friends with this guy who plays those chars too. Ended up being you, lol.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
No problem , it was fun for me as well ^^
Sorry I didn't have anyone but my scrub :4palutena: equipped with Custom Special + no Equipment and I didn't put up much of a fight lol. BTW you improved ALOT since we last played ! ^^
lol I was wondering why you were only using Palutena during the custom matches. Miis are fun too with customs, so you could maybe check them out also?

And tysm! I haven't played smash for like 4 days, but before that I was practicing quite a bit. I'm glad that it actually helped me improve. Also, I think a big part of it was that I wasn't nervous this time. The first time I played you, I was having a heart attack the entire time lol. You also seemed to have improved, btw.

I played a bunch of random characters that I don't really play often (like ZSS and Marth). It was definitely noticeable that I don't use them much, lol.

I wish I could've played longer but I have an essay to write and stuff like that :/

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
From the Mario Wiki:
You should've stopped there.

She doesn't speak except for minimal things for victories, etc, so where the hell did the get all that from? And there are MANY characters that don't need to be clones, but are. Lucina, and yes, Dark Pit, did not need to be clones at all because they're original enough to not have to be, but they are. I don't like her. srry

P.s. The only things should could do would be from the Mario spinoffs, the only games she's in, not from the actually "character" herself. She's annoying, does that count?

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
the dynamic between peach/daisy/rosalina
is just as real the dynamic between pit/other pit
you need to be more specific or you might look like a hypocrite
The differences:
:4peach:: Cute, likes to be annoying ("Aw did I win???") Uses a defenseless, live toad as a shield to Falcon Punches, Lightning Kicks, and fsmashes.
:rosalina:: Very calm and collected in SMG, yet in every spinoff she is a drunken boozehead. As she recovers with her Launch Star, she screams "WHOOHOOO!" just to let the world know that her cheap K-Mart dress is so big because she hides cocaine in it. This highness has landed her high on the tier list. Just like Peach roslina is pech's daugter durrhurrhurr!!, she uses a living creature to take attacks.

Daisy: A scientific experiment gone wrong. Has a third eye that analyzes her enemies weaknesses. Has to announce her presence even when people know who she is. All she says is "Hi, I'm Daisy!" in an utter screech. She could use sports items and flowers to attack, but Peach already has a golf club that knocked her out of the roster :^)

Dark Pit is only good because edge.
inb4 All Hail Shadow

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Good games too, you def won most of the games lol. I have awful pockets and used my best at the very beginning.

Hm you have a spotdodge habit that won't work in local like everybody else here I played.. Also you love those airdidges. Not sure how well you'd do with any of those three characters in local... Best bet is probably G&W just out of sheer viability.
Thanks, imo your seaweed hair is your best character. Thanks I'll main G&W and use him at the tourney this Saturday. I also do notice that I spot dodge and airdodge a lot. Also this might help, G&W has invincibility on his Usmash, also he edgeguards with dair because it's not as long as the other drop attacks and he can recover after doing it.

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
lol I was wondering why you were only using Palutena during the custom matches. Miis are fun too with customs, so you could maybe check them out also?

And tysm! I haven't played smash for like 4 days, but before that I was practicing quite a bit. I'm glad that it actually helped me improve. Also, I think a bit part of it was that I wasn't nervous this time. The first time I played you, I was having a heart attack the entire time lol. You also seemed to have improved, btw.

I played a bunch of random characters that I don't really play often (like ZSS and Marth). It was definitely noticeable that I don't use them much, lol.

I wish I could've played longer but I have an essay to write and stuff like that :/
You DESTROYED my :4dk: hard the first two games lol.

and yeah... you were probably more calm because

#1 : you hadn't experienced my roster prior to our first session
#2 : you realize we are friends and there's no judgement / etc being passed when we play for fun <3

Ty for the compliment as well :]
I expected to be WORSE due to rust lol, but I'm the " tactical analysis " type of player who puts alot of effort into thinking so having long breaks like that tend to make me improve I guess ^^

Good luck with dat essay ( I hate writing em lol ), when you finish and want to play again some time, just tag me here and I'll happily play you anytime :]

D

Deleted member

You should've stopped there.

She doesn't speak except for minimal things for victories, etc, so where the hell did the get all that from? And there are MANY characters that don't need to be clones, but are. Lucina, and yes, Dark Pit, did not need to be clones at all because they're original enough to not have to be, but they are. I don't like her. srry

P.s. The only things should could do would be from the Mario spinoffs, the only games she's in, not from the actually "character" herself. She's annoying, does that count?
I don't find her annoying much, but it all depends on the opinion I guess. I don't have any problem with your opinion.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The differences:
:4peach:: Cute, likes to be annoying ("Aw did I win???") Uses a defenseless, live toad as a shield to Falcon Punches, Lightning Kicks, and fsmashes.
:rosalina:: Very calm and collected in SMG, yet in every spinoff she is a drunken boozehead. As she recovers with her Launch Star, she screams "WHOOHOOO!" just to let the world know that her cheap K-Mart dress is so big because she hides cocaine in it. This highness has landed her high on the tier list. Just like Peach roslina is pech's daugter durrhurrhurr!!, she uses a living creature to take attacks.

Daisy: A scientific experiment gone wrong. Has a third eye that analyzes her enemies weaknesses. Has to announce her presence even when people know who she is. All she says is "Hi, I'm Daisy!" in an utter screech. She could use sports items and flowers to attack, but Peach already has a golf club that knocked her out of the roster :^)
you took a little bit of liberty from my comment to make this, but least daisy isn't a cyclopes

Top Bottom