• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
BJ sis, whaT do you think is Paletuna's best tilT?
I love Utilt... :troll:

I think they are all almost equal in uselessness, but maybe Dtilt. It has that special clank-override stuff, a longer hit duration while not having sad face end lag, (maybe useable in neutral as a mixup?) and should be disjointed, and might be useable at an edge somewhat like Zelda's dtilt, but not as good at thaT function.

Also, its range and special clank property and tricky IASA mighT make it easier to overlook its 13 frame startup.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Reserved x Fujin

Locke x Spider

Spirst x God

BJN x Berserker? That'd be fun.

Last edited:

Spirst

No, Berserker just throws himself at anyone instead of having standards. It's why he plays Sonic.

F.u.j.i.n Souls 2

Banned via Warnings
I will NEVER, EVER ban another Fujin again.

I'm sorry, Fujin.

Let's have babies now.
BuT you lost my trust..

I love Utilt... :troll:

I think they are all almost equal in uselessness, but maybe Dtilt. It has that special clank-override stuff, a longer hit duration while not having sad face end lag, (maybe useable in neutral as a mixup?) and should be disjointed, and might be useable at an edge somewhat like Zelda's dtilt, but not as good at thaT function.

Also, its range and special clank property and tricky IASA mighT make it easier to overlook its 13 frame startup.
D tilt is the best frame data wise, but doesn't have the giant lingering hitboxes that f tilt has.
F tilt is so slow though, it's like the speed of Ike's f smash with the power of a regular tilt.
They're all pretty bad tho.
Maybe I should start using d tilt OOS more?
It still seems too slow, and cant be used against aerials.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Personally I liked her utilt, she crouches low and it lingers above her awhile so it seemed like a cool antiair

I dunno the FAFs for each of her tilts though, but I kinda wonder when you would want to use dtilt/ftilt over jab or something

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I like Palutena's Utilt as well, but I feel like it's suicide if you whiff. Not to mention the hit-box is disturbingly not very wide when it has almost no vertical range. It could hardly be called a disjoint.

I could see it being very easy to hit through it, and at least trade, which would be advantageous in most cases for the person attacking ha.

Sometimes people even fall out of it. :troll:

Tbh Jab practically outdoes ha tilTs in every way lol. The tilts just seem to be there to throw off your opponent who likely won't know what they do cuz they aren't used. It's like randomly using one of Melee or Brawl Zelda's "useless" moves and getting away with iT.

Last edited:

F.u.j.i.n Souls 2

Banned via Warnings
Personally I liked her utilt, she crouches low and it lingers above her awhile so it seemed like a cool antiair

I dunno the FAFs for each of her tilts though, but I kinda wonder when you would want to use dtilt/ftilt over jab or something
U tilt works decently against Jigglpuff, and I guess f/d tilt because they have better range.
I just wish she had better OOS options.
But she's an upgrade from Zeldawful so I'll take it..

Anyways now that I have 10 post(again) I can post the super serious hype mlg munny match between @HBC | Scary and I.

When he landed the grenade at the end I was like:

I never saw iT coming tbh!

Great games though, he helped me a lot with the Sheik match up afterwards.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Fuujin, double posting?

And when you died because of the NON-EXPLOSION part of the grenade?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
BuT you lost my trust..

D tilt is the best frame data wise, but doesn't have the giant lingering hitboxes that f tilt has.
F tilt is so slow though, it's like the speed of Ike's f smash with the power of a regular tilt.
They're all pretty bad tho.
Maybe I should start using d tilt OOS more?
It still seems too slow, and cant be used against aerials.
cri

We'll have babies anyways.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I will just repost my thoughts on you vs scary because I don't expect you to go back and reread things

Watching Fujin v Scary

Did not know Palutena's uthrow kills

I get really sad every time Fujin shorthops after a dthrow and doesn't go high enough for the followup. Full jumps, sis!

Teleport at 1:46 was silly, that happens if you hit the corner of the ledge with it while holding down and I don't think there's any good reason to do it but it looks funny

Scary with the usmash knowledge at ~6:20, nice

8:05 hot

didn't know dthrow>dash attack was a low percent combo

that finish lol

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
The way you play Palutena looks like a lot of fun Fuujin. I might give her a try.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
IMO
:4palutena:4 : 6:4sheik:

And then
:4zelda:3 : 7 :4sheik:

And finally
:4zelda:4.5-5 : 5-5.5 :4palutena:

:^)

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Oh god, this is fantastic. I've been waiting for this.
Are you two talking about model exports? :u
if so, I think the community has some funny stuff with them already ^^

( if not then oops )

EDIT :
HAD to add this ( I'm sorry lol )

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
who CARES about model exports frame advance is what really matters

Now someone will be able to make this with Rosalina or Greninja and it will be glorious.

I was going to say "Or Dedede" then realized he has mittens :c

wait no RIDLEY

Last edited:

Now someone will be able to make this with Rosalina or Greninja and it will be glorious.

I was going to say "Or Dedede" then realized he has mittens :c
Greninja's fingers are bad for both bowling and being rude but the bae has perfect hands for that

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It took me 3 days, but I finally got caught up on this social.

Here are some things I need to throw out.

Pie Chart:

Sonic: 50%
Zelda: 40%
Lucina: 10%
Dark Pit: I refuse to play him.

Top 8
Pink and Blonde Zelda, Wedding Zelda, Funeral Zelda, Blood Zelda, Purple Zelda, Normal Zelda, Green Zelda, Blue Zelda

Bottom 9
All of Dark Pit's skins and the one pit skin that makes him look like Dark Pit.

Top Bottom