• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I want an Aqua so badly

I'm so jelly

Thankfully I get paid again before the banner ends, so I'll have to buy a few orbs next week and see if I can get ha

Which natures did you get on Ninian and Aqua, Puddin?
I already had Azura, she was neutral. This new one is -ATK/+HP. So at least I can use her for Sapphire Lance+ gimmicks.

This Ninian is -SPD/+RES. And here I thought +HP/-ATK was bad~

The worst part being both aren't even great fodder. So they'll just... Be there.

FEH: OK, so I see you BOUGHT some orbs! I bet you really want a 5 Star or something?
Me: No, I just want my favorite chara-
FEH: HERE'S SOME 5 STARS!
Me: OK that's nice but I could use a +SPD Setsuna or a-
FEH: Oh, that's not good enough? How about a 5 Star Takumi/Ryoma/Hector combo?!
Me: I already have all of those, I just really want-
FEH: STILL NOT SATISFIED? JEEZ! HERE! TAKE LUCINA AND SELIPH!
FEH: And how about some more Hectors, Ryomas, and Takumis? Those are so nice too!
Me: OK that's really nice but I really want-
FEH: FFS YOU CAN'T BE PLEASED??? HERE TAKE NINIAN/AZURA/TAKUMI!!!!!!!
Me:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
And here I thought +HP/-ATK was bad~
That's the same nature as my Ninian

Idk how I'm even supposed to grind SP with her because she does like 0 damage to most other level 40 units

I guess I'll be stuck with Wings of Mercy 2 forever

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm probably just going to stop playing FE heroes. These free orbs take a lifetime to get and whenever I summon I always get trash units. I feel like I haven't gotten a good unit in years.

:150:
just reroll honestly make a new account and use all the orbs you get on the new heroes banner

---

Leo btw is an amazing anti green mage unit with TA 2 he destoys green mages who try to attack him while taking little damage

----

I need to remind myself that i'm not allowed to complain about anything cuz i pulled azura once and she's really useful as a dancer with saphire lance

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
FINALLY GOT +SPD SETSUNA

FFS GAME OMG

Now to train Gordin to 5 stars for his BB+ and give Setsuna LD3. lol @40spd with a Brave Bow and 41 ATK jajajajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

That's the same nature as my Ninian

Idk how I'm even supposed to grind SP with her because she does like 0 damage to most other level 40 units

I guess I'll be stuck with Wings of Mercy 2 forever
I gave up on my Ninian after she hit lvl 30. The only way I got her that far was by using Hone ATK+Spur ATK+Clarine to soften up the targets. Her damage is OK enough to kill things, but only after severely weakening it.

The only reason Ninian is great in Arena is because she can teleport and take hits, while dealing OK damage. But -3 to OK damage is bad damage so... Oops.

just reroll honestly make a new account and use all the orbs you get on the new heroes banner

---

Leo btw is an amazing anti green mage unit with TA 2 he destoys green mages who try to attack him while taking little damage

----

I need to remind myself that i'm not allowed to complain about anything cuz i pulled azura once and she's really useful as a dancer with saphire lance
You can complain if she has a bad nature. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey, whales are cute.

I don't even know why people get called whales for spending so much money on FE Heroes and, I'm assuming, gatcha games. Also, checked to see if I got a defense win; I got one. Cool, what's their leader look like... A Marth with... Iceberg... Did... Did you not have Bonfire or something? It's even a Marth with +Def, -HP giving him 32 defense. Bonfire would be an additional 16 damage. Iceberg only gives you 11 more or 13 if you had a +Res Marth. Draconic Aura, Glimmer, Luna, Moonbow, or Escutcheon and Sacred Cowl would have been better skills for him. This is just like the Klein with Glowing Ember and a bunch of other random skills... Do people not understand simple math?

Ugh... I'm just imagining either F!Corrin setting Marth on fire or Oboro skewering the poor sap with a Heavy Lance since I still haven't gotten a Killer Lance for her yet -- too many other units to train. I still don't know how I'm even getting wins with F!Corrin, Oboro, F!Robin, and Selena. Do people have their greens run into Selena or something?

Speaking of running into greens, I just saw this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCejBYfpZaY. Hector, come home, your best friend, Eliwood, is waiting for you. Oh, and bring your daughter with you, since I need a good red mage, and Serra since I- err.. Matthew misses her.

Edit: *sees you post before me about getting a +Spd Setsuna and is reminded of getting a -Spd Setsuna today*

I take that back. You are not a cute whale. I hate you.

:p

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Sure, he doesn't take damage from 1 specific group of characters, but he can't 1 shot them back even with TA 3. With TA 3, he can only kill Minerva, Frederick, and Bunny Camilla in 1 round. (He can't 1 shot ANY units without it!). He needs G Tomebreaker to be able to kill any green mages sans Bunny Camilla. With TA 3 and G TB, he can kill Minerva, Freddy, and every green mage. With just G TB, he can only kill every green mage except Julia.

He bad. Real bad. Help him please.

Also why is it that the Nohr royals are so slow and lazy that they all need to ride animals, but even then, the Hoshido royals can run circles around all of them on foot.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hey, whales are cute.

I don't even know why people get called whales for spending so much money on FE Heroes and, I'm assuming, gatcha games. Also, checked to see if I got a defense win; I got one. Cool, what's their leader look like... A Marth with... Iceberg... Did... Did you not have Bonfire or something? It's even a Marth with +Def, -HP giving him 32 defense. Bonfire would be an additional 16 damage. Iceberg only gives you 11 more or 13 if you had a +Res Marth. Draconic Aura, Glimmer, Luna, Moonbow, or Escutcheon and Sacred Cowl would have been better skills for him. This is just like the Klein with Glowing Ember and a bunch of other random skills... Do people not understand simple math?
Spending a lot of money on gamble-y-things is what makes someone a Whale. But it has to be a large absurd sum of money depending on what you're getting. Even with 1k you only get 93 units. So I'd say you have to get 200 units to be called a whale in this particular game... Though I suppose even spending over 100 dollars is absurd on this kind of game. So w/e.

Edit: *sees you post before me about getting a +Spd Setsuna and is reminded of getting a -Spd Setsuna today*

I take that back. You are not a cute whale. I hate you.

:p
!!!

TBF you'd want a +ATK Setsuna anyway unless you're going for the totally-dumb and totally-SP-expensive Brave Bow Setsuna.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also why is it that the Nohr royals are so slow and lazy that they all need to ride animals, but even then, the Hoshido royals can run circles around all of them on foot.
You just reminded me of something. For the reclasses of the Nohr siblings for the FE Cipher trading card game, all of them were made into infantry: Camilla is a Basara, Elise is a Ninja, Leo is a Samurai, and Xander is an Onmyoji. And if you're curious about the the Hoshido siblings, Hinoka was reclassed into a Maid, Ryoma into a Wyvern Lord, Sakura into a Knight, and Takumi into a Cavalier.

Camilla and Elise are still pretty fast, though, not as fast as Hinoka or Ryoma. Also, isn't Leo supposed to be at least average in his home game? Or is this not factoring in Dark Knight gimping speed cap and growth?

!!!

TBF you'd want a +ATK Setsuna anyway unless you're going for the totally-dumb and totally-SP-expensive Brave Bow Setsuna.
Let me remind you: I have a -Atk and a -Spd Setsuna both with +Res. Meanwhile, you have a +Spd one, Buddahobo had a ton of them, and I think he or someone else dumped Setsuna immediately after Inherit Skill became a thing for Bowbreaker on M!Robin while I was in my archer drought. :glare:

And then there's Buddhahobo having a ton of Cherches. :glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
For anyone that plays Persona 5, do any of you know how to defeat Shadow Madarame? I have Ryuji and Yusuke with their Rampages and Vicious Strikes to get rid of the eyes and nose, but somehow that boss ends up having magic that just ends up killing me.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You just reminded me of something. For the reclasses of the Nohr siblings for the FE Cipher trading card game, all of them were made into infantry: Camilla is a Basara, Elise is a Ninja, Leo is a Samurai, and Xander is an Onmyoji. And if you're curious about the the Hoshido siblings, Hinoka was reclassed into a Maid, Ryoma into a Wyvern Lord, Sakura into a Knight, and Takumi into a Cavalier.

Camilla and Elise are still pretty fast, though, not as fast as Hinoka or Ryoma. Also, isn't Leo supposed to be at least average in his home game? Or is this not factoring in Dark Knight gimping speed cap and growth?

Let me remind you: I have a -Atk and a -Spd Setsuna both with +Res. Meanwhile, you have a +Spd one, Buddahobo had a ton of them, and I think he or someone else dumped Setsuna immediately after Inherit Skill became a thing for Bowbreaker on M!Robin while I was in my archer drought. :glare:

And then there's Buddhahobo having a ton of Cherches. :glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

One day you will get an archer. And it will be the sexiest one of them all.
Edgy Boy Geitz or Beefy Boy Boyd using a bow. :^)

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
What kind of job allows you to feel comfortable with dropping over half a grand on a free 2 play smart phone game?

Eh, there's something to be said about giving into the hype. Impulse buying with as easy a motion as tapping a button doesn't leave much time for resisting a temptation when you know you can afford it. Like, I've spent a max of probably something close to buying a Nintendo Switch on this game, and most of that was impulse buying for Ike (which, incidentally, I still don't have) in a ~half an hour period.

I get a lot of enjoyment out of the game, but how easily I spent cash made me restrict my phone from allowing in-app purchases right after. I might have spent it anyway and been fine with it as it's not like I spend money on any other type of entertainment most months, but there's something wrong in why I'm doing it if I find myself doing that in the first 24 hours of a three week banner.

If I ever spend more on this game, it'll probably be with on sale gift cards, like with the Nintendo eshop.

, Buddahobo had a ton of them, and I think he or someone else dumped Setsuna immediately after Inherit Skill became a thing for Bowbreaker on M!Robin while I was in my archer drought. :glare:
Nah, I dumped Setsuna when I got a 5* Jorge way back before the first gauntlet.

Every time is snack time in Buddha palace. It is a Minerva paradise.

For anyone that plays Persona 5, do any of you know how to defeat Shadow Madarame? I have Ryuji and Yusuke with their Rampages and Vicious Strikes to get rid of the eyes and nose, but somehow that boss ends up having magic that just ends up killing me.
Contrary to my avatar, I don't actually own a PS4 to play Persona 5. But if it's like mainline SMT, then something to keep in mind about Atlus games (SMT and EO) is that buffs / debuffs are OP as all hell. Rakunda will almost never steer you wrong.

Well, unless you're far enough into the game where you get punished for it, and if you stack too many buffs/debuffs, you get Almighty spammed to death...

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I forgot to mention that I got a 4* Clair and a 4* Lukas today

both of them have really good natures

Lukas is +atk -res and Clair is +spd -res

After I finish training up Hector/Takumi/Ryouma/Elfie, I'll start working on them. Maybe I'll do a quad build for Clair, but idk

And I don't think I mentioned summoning her either; her nature is bad (+spd -res), but I'm still going to train her up. If I summon one that doesn't have a trash nature, I'll merge them together so the better one can have the inherited skills

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Since I wanna make Ffamran Ffamran feel bad, I just checked and one of my Setsunas is +Spd/-Def. :^)
She's 3 Stars though. I have a 4 Star one but idk the nature of her.

OH and I already have a 5 Star Gordin from the Michalis banner so maybe I should look into her Brave Bow+ set :^)))

Taking that even further, I also have a 4 Star Gordin, meaning I can get Vantage 3 and Brave Bow+ on Setsuna. Idk what the Brave Bow set for Setsuna has but if it has Vantage I'm gonna be happy lol

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Since I wanna make Ffamran Ffamran feel bad, I just checked and one of my Setsunas is +Spd/-Def. :^)

OH and I already have a 5 Star Gordin from the Michalis banner so maybe I should look into her Brave Bow+ set :^)))
ur a veri bad gorl

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Well because why not, I checked my single Setsuna that I own (also the only archer I have that isn't Virion cricri)
SHE'S +SPEED!!!!
...and -Attack.
Didn't want to use her anyways but... I'm part of the +Speed Setsuna club I guess?

ANYWAYS THERE'S AN EVNT HAPPENING IN JAPAN, FREE ORBS AND FEATHERS SO GO DO IT
And since it's in Japanese here's a translation.
You want the super big prizes. You can reroll infinite times so it isn't that hard to get.
I was actually about to mention this. I like the wallpapers you get if you tweet your results. Unfortunately no Sharena :c but I have Marth's special skill wallpaper and Donnel's as well.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

One day you will get an archer. And it will be the sexiest one of them all.
Edgy Boy Geitz or Beefy Boy Boyd using a bow. :^)
Reina, when? Weird thing is that as a playable unit, her bow rank is lower than her lance rank while as an enemy, it's even or higher on Lunatic apparently. On that note of a flying archer, I kind of wished that there was a bow-wielding wyvern rider. Don't know why other than it would be cool.

Boyd, Geitz, or any high defense archer would be useful right now. Gordin's the only one with high defense while on the other side, Faye, Niles, and sort of Rebecca have high resistance, and everyone else has average defense or resistance. So, if you really need a high defense archer for whatever reason, you're kind of screwed while you have 3 options for high resistance.

They could do a bow knight Selena based on her class an enemy in Birthright. Her current stat spread could be fine, but that would mean she'd have the highest BST of not just archers (154 with Faye), but mounted units (155 with Eliwood -- not sure about Camus or Xander yet). Still, she doesn't do a lot of damage to begin with as being colorless means she no longer has T-Adept or a gem weapon to boost her attack and she'd just be the tanky archer which is fine. If need be, they could just deduct 2-3 points from her defense since Bow Knights have lower defense caps than Heroes in Fates. Cavalry buffs, though... Main reason why Olwen is better on a team compared to Reinhardt who does well on and off-team, but not really good on teams like his sister.

Nah, I dumped Setsuna when I got a 5* Jorge way back before the first gauntlet.
No, I meant that you -- pretty sure it was you -- sacked a Setsuna to give M!Robin so he could destroy Takumi. All I could do was sit in silence...

Taking that even further, I also have a 4 Star Gordin, meaning I can get Vantage 3 and Brave Bow+ on Setsuna. Idk what the Brave Bow set for Setsuna has but if it has Vantage I'm gonna be happy lol

The Brave Bow and Brave weapon builds I've seen on Serene's Forest don't use Vantage, instead, Desperation is used. Paired with Life & Death and either Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid to drop down into Desperation's range and you can double with a Brave weapon provided your speed is high enough which is why Jeorge, Klein, Setsuna, and Takumi are candidates for the Brave Bow, L&D, and Desperation build with Takumi, unsurprisingly, being the best at it. Rebecca's in a weird spot where her slightly higher attack than Setsuna, but lower speed makes it not great on her since she doesn't do enough damage unlike Jeorge and Klein who are slower than her by a bit. If not, then a different B-slot is used like Drag Back or Hit and Run to get out of range after a kill which is what Donnel's default build demonstrates and only works for melee units.

The issue with Vantage is that it's not considered initiating combat; it's just that it switches the turn order around, so, if Lon'qu is attacked, then instead of attacking after his opponent, he attacks first, then his opponent if they're still alive, and if he can double, then he attacks again if he's still alive. Basically, it means that you only hit once with a Brave weapon instead of hitting twice per hit.

That said, Vantage can work to ensure you hit first to survive by hopefully killing your opponent first. Similar case with Quick Riposte which lets you counter every time you're hit, so Brave weapon's -5 speed penalty can be mitigated by that. Still, you might want to use something else and in Setsuna's case where her attack and defenses are low, Vantage might be better with a different bow or she should just avoid it by running a Desperation build to double with Brave Bow.

Edit: Virion with a Brave Bow was mentioned somewhere, but I don't remember where. He's just going to have a different build is all.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Cool, Azura is a blue big prize thingie... If only she would show up when I summon blues...

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Reina, when? Weird thing is that as a playable unit, her bow rank is lower than her lance rank while as an enemy, it's even or higher on Lunatic apparently. On that note of a flying archer, I kind of wished that there was a bow-wielding wyvern rider. Don't know why other than it would be cool.

Boyd, Geitz, or any high defense archer would be useful right now. Gordin's the only one with high defense while on the other side, Faye, Niles, and sort of Rebecca have high resistance, and everyone else has average defense or resistance. So, if you really need a high defense archer for whatever reason, you're kind of screwed while you have 3 options for high resistance.

They could do a bow knight Selena based on her class an enemy in Birthright. Her current stat spread could be fine, but that would mean she'd have the highest BST of not just archers (154 with Faye), but mounted units (155 with Eliwood -- not sure about Camus or Xander yet). Still, she doesn't do a lot of damage to begin with as being colorless means she no longer has T-Adept or a gem weapon to boost her attack and she'd just be the tanky archer which is fine. If need be, they could just deduct 2-3 points from her defense since Bow Knights have lower defense caps than Heroes in Fates. Cavalry buffs, though... Main reason why Olwen is better on a team compared to Reinhardt who does well on and off-team, but not really good on teams like his sister.

No, I meant that you -- pretty sure it was you -- sacked a Setsuna to give M!Robin so he could destroy Takumi. All I could do was sit in silence...

The Brave Bow and Brave weapon builds I've seen on Serene's Forest don't use Vantage, instead, Desperation is used. Paired with Life & Death and either Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid to drop down into Desperation's range and you can double with a Brave weapon provided your speed is high enough which is why Jeorge, Klein, Setsuna, and Takumi are candidates for the Brave Bow, L&D, and Desperation build with Takumi, unsurprisingly, being the best at it. Rebecca's in a weird spot where her slightly higher attack than Setsuna, but lower speed makes it not great on her since she doesn't do enough damage unlike Jeorge and Klein who are slower than her by a bit. If not, then a different B-slot is used like Drag Back or Hit and Run to get out of range after a kill which is what Donnel's default build demonstrates and only works for melee units.

The issue with Vantage is that it's not considered initiating combat; it's just that it switches the turn order around, so, if Lon'qu is attacked, then instead of attacking after his opponent, he attacks first, then his opponent if they're still alive, and if he can double, then he attacks again if he's still alive. Basically, it means that you only hit once with a Brave weapon instead of hitting twice per hit.

That said, Vantage can work to ensure you hit first to survive by hopefully killing your opponent first. Similar case with Quick Riposte which lets you counter every time you're hit, so Brave weapon's -5 speed penalty can be mitigated by that. Still, you might want to use something else and in Setsuna's case where her attack and defenses are low, Vantage might be better with a different bow or she should just avoid it by running a Desperation build to double with Brave Bow.

Edit: Virion with a Brave Bow was mentioned somewhere, but I don't remember where. He's just going to have a different build is all.
Dang, I was hopeful, though I thought Desperation would make more sense. But if I'm gonna give up my Gordin for a Brave Bow I might as well give her Vantage for the heck of it. BUT not now lol, still working on like 5 different units. I'd mail all 3 of them to you if I could :035:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dang, I was hopeful, though I thought Desperation would make more sense. But if I'm gonna give up my Gordin for a Brave Bow I might as well give her Vantage for the heck of it. BUT not now lol, still working on like 5 different units. I'd mail all 3 of them to you if I could :035:
Well, you don't have to. You could just give Brave Bow from a 3* to 4* Gordin and be done with it. + weapons depends on you: do you really want it and are you really committed to losing 20-some thousand feathers and/or a 5* unit just for a + weapon? Ideally, + weapons are great, but it comes at a steep cost like not being able to promote ten 3* units for whatever reason. I still kind of regret giving F!Robin Gronrraven+, but I really wanted to cheese Zephiel's map by destroying the mages.

If only trades were allowed. I'd be okay with it if it meant the unit was dropped to a 1* and their boon/bane was wiped to be neutral so people can't do stuff like get or give +Atk, -Whatever to make degenerate teams. At the same time, you could make a hundred accounts, re-roll them, trade/gift units to your main account... yeah... Trading should not be a thing.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Well, you don't have to. You could just give Brave Bow from a 3* to 4* Gordin and be done with it. + weapons depends on you: do you really want it and are you really committed to losing 20-some thousand feathers and/or a 5* unit just for a + weapon? Ideally, + weapons are great, but it comes at a steep cost like not being able to promote ten 3* units for whatever reason. I still kind of regret giving F!Robin Gronrraven+, but I really wanted to cheese Zephiel's map by destroying the mages.

If only trades were allowed. I'd be okay with it if it meant the unit was dropped to a 1* and their boon/bane was wiped to be neutral so people can't do stuff like get or give +Atk, -Whatever to make degenerate teams. At the same time, you could make a hundred accounts, re-roll them, trade/gift units to your main account... yeah... Trading should not be a thing.
Well it's not like either of my Gordins have done anything, nor was I planning anything for them. My 5 Star isn't a bad nature though, +Def/-HP. Helps with Bonfire.
I know + weapons are costly to inherit, but it bugs me to no end to not have it on someone. Which is why I'm also considering getting my extra Cecilia to 5 Stars for Gronnraven+ on my Robin. Luckily it seems like they're making an effort to making feathers more common, as they're rewards for the new mode that was teased in that livestream (along with a 5 star unit, which is exciting)

Edit: Leveled up my 4 Star Setsuna and checked; she's +Def/-Res. She can either be fodder or I can hold onto her and make use her to get a +1 5 Star Setsuna

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I already got my Ike and Setsuna lined up to be SP-grinded to perfection. Ike will take some time... I'm not sure if he'll be worth it or not. Setsuna on the other hand is 3* and has easy merge fodder. So I'm just going to slow-burn her up to 5*.

I really want good infantry units that don't require babying for the higher Arena score. I suppose fliers also have high BST so they are weighed better in the Arena. I have many of those, but IDK if I'd actually use any of them outside a Fly-Gorl-Squad except maybe Palla.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Catching up with the Smash 4 Doubles that happened at Dreamhack Austin and going to be trying to get more stuff done before next week.

Also, I swear I can't stop listening to Guilty Gear music. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? D:
Since I've been listening to small bit of the new theme for Xrd REV 2 called "Break A Spell" which is composed by the director of the series, Daisuke Ishiwatari.

It's kind of interesting that some musicians are also games developers too.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I remember the days when not visiting the social for a day meant you had like 3-4 pages to catch up with.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Contrary to my avatar, I don't actually own a PS4 to play Persona 5. But if it's like mainline SMT, then something to keep in mind about Atlus games (SMT and EO) is that buffs / debuffs are OP as all hell. Rakunda will almost never steer you wrong.

Well, unless you're far enough into the game where you get punished for it, and if you stack too many buffs/debuffs, you get Almighty spammed to death...
I just realized I've posted this in the wrong thread. Well whatever. XD

Thing is this boss has well... I'm gonna try my best to not spoiler it but he's at the beginning composed of four things, three of which have powerful magic. And they attack within like a row.

Doesn't help that I've been trying to beat this boss on merciless mode. I toned it down to hard mode but still no luck. I'll try fusing stronger leveled personas but thanks for the advice nonetheless.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sure, he doesn't take damage from 1 specific group of characters, but he can't 1 shot them back even with TA 3. With TA 3, he can only kill Minerva, Frederick, and Bunny Camilla in 1 round. (He can't 1 shot ANY units without it!). He needs G Tomebreaker to be able to kill any green mages sans Bunny Camilla. With TA 3 and G TB, he can kill Minerva, Freddy, and every green mage. With just G TB, he can only kill every green mage except Julia.

He bad. Real bad. Help him please.

Two words:
Qick riposte

With his horse movement he can bait greens easily to set up that QR he already has

don't get me wrong i admit that he's good because i specifically needed a 5* red mage that only needs something Like TA to sweep green mages

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I remember when I went to a night class and couldn't look in for 3 or so hours

and there was 3-4 pages.
That was during the time when I couldn't get on Smashboards for a week and I came back to 50 or 60 pages and had to skip half of them to catch back up.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Watching Dreamhack Austin.

And there's a Bowser main that's breaking shields.

He broke Void's Shield twice in Doubles and even broke Zinoto's game 1. LET'S GO BOWSER!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
SO GORLS!

I told Gar about how much I spent and he's been actively trying to fit in quotes from FEH as a way to remind me that I am stupid. Joke's on him, because he doesn't play the game and he spent time looking up qoutes. Anyway, to not be a total gorl and drag a story on...
1) Cress told me I could get GP Cards cheap online.
2) I mention it to Gar when he sees me looking.
3) He says he has a 100 dollar one sitting around and won't use it.
4) I spend extra money to make sure I have enough to get 225 orbs (3*75, since 75 is the best value).

He watches me summon probably hoping I'd learn a lesson. But now...
Screenshot_2017-04-29-23-56-33.png

I pulled 3 Azuras from a All-Blue pull. Then pulled 4 more along the way out of my 225 orbs; I had 2 already. I also pulled so many Robins/Catrias so now I can actually make a good one.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gorl, stop

You're making me so jealous

I want Aqua sooooo badly

She was one of my favorite characters in Fates and I need her on my team in Heroes

I could replace Ninian with ha because my -atk Ninian does like 0 damage

Ninian does have nice bulk, though

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
At least Harold is one of the 2 units that has lancebreaker

Too bad he only gets lancebreaker 3 at 5* tho

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I think the largest page gap I ever had was when I took a a week break from the internet and came back to over 200 new pages in a fanfiction ideas ther

Nope, I've never used a M!Robin, or skill inherited from a Setsuna.

Besides, Quadsuna is going to be an important member of my all female "Decent Pair of Pants" team.

There aren't very many units to choose from...

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorl, stop

You're making me so jealous

I want Aqua sooooo badly

She was one of my favorite characters in Fates and I need her on my team in Heroes

I could replace Ninian with ha because my -atk Ninian does like 0 damage

Ninian does have nice bulk, though
tbh if you spend 40 bucks you're probably going to get her. Although it's still a gamble. I'd say you'd most def get her with 150 orbs. But that's 40~80 dollars for a virtual waifu... Then again... People spend 100+ bucks a month on virtual clothing. So. Like. Whatever I guess.

Spending 40 dollars on a game like this probably isn't too crazy. People spend 40-60 dollars on games that get 20 hours worth of entertainment value and pretty graphics. Sooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooo! OopsBadInfluenceDontDoThat.

I'll just be chilling over here with 18th Arthur . . .

Arthur's a very good budget green unit. Not as good as Nino, but she needs babysitting and Arthur doesn't. If you get -RES and +ATK, you're good to go. Any threat against him that doubles easily will be a red unit (RUN FROM THESE OMG WUT R U DOIN) or a speedy silver unit that tickles him and his 30DEF.

His voice is top tier too. So ye. Gogogogo.

Nope, I've never used a M!Robin, or skill inherited from a Setsuna.

Besides, Quadsuna is going to be an important member of my all female "Decent Pair of Pants" team.

There aren't very many units to choose from...
If Oboro is not on your team I'm pretty sure Cress! Cress! will disown you or something, then.

Speaking of Quadsuna, I got her up and running. She's 5 stars atm along with Zephiel. Very good units. Setsuna is good, but not the best thing around. Either she stomps people into the traps that she usually gets stuck in or she falls in a trap and dies/does nothing and dies... As Setsuna probably does normally, anyway.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress told me I could get GP Cards cheap online.
The websites I heard about in reddit were Gift Card Zen and Raise. I'd just get like a $5 card from them first to see if they're legit or not (seems like they are tho).

ANYWAYS, I got a Galaxy S8 today!!! It's really neat and clean. One of my favorite things about it is that you can have 2 apps running simultaneously. So I can have Heroes running on the bottom half of the screen while on the top half I can look up the boons/banes of my units and proceed to cry because they're probably +HP -Res.

It's a really good upgrade from my S5. Definitely worth $800 unlike orbs in Heroes cough Puddin cough
btw typing this up made me realize how awful this phone's default keyboard is, I need to change that ASAP.

Top Bottom