• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Yo we need to stop and regroup. Our Lucina raid was only such a success because we had tons of people and ideas for insults(lol bewbies).

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
What the actual hell the ZSS boards are quiet as a mouse. Boooooooring smh.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Definitely not Palutena. She's too similar to Zelda, in my opinion. I'd go for Villager, Pit, or Rosalina.
Villager imo isn't my playstyle tho, I don't like only using fair, bair, nair, and lloid.
Pit maybe
Rosalina, I don't want to be a tier whor.e
Wat about the other characters

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
If you managed to win a tournament with WTF, you really should main her

Just realized I wrote WTF instead of WFT. Priceless.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Crying because there's literally only one ZSS guy in the forum and he just likes every single post we do. Pls why so boring? :/

Where da waifufegs at?

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
What we need is a raid thread where people can organize their thoughts beforehand.

Latte

Smash Ace
Villager imo isn't my playstyle tho, I don't like only using fair, bair, nair, and lloid.
Pit maybe
I, personally, would not use Jigglypuff; rest and sing--even when you get good with them--are risks; one slip up and your match is ruined.
Peach is fun to use. I hate Ike's playstyle, but that's just my opinion. ZSS is kind of boring to use. Robin is fun, but keeping track of tome usage is a huge pain. Toon Link is fun too; I love his projectiles. I honestly haven't spent much time with WFT, so I can't say much about her.

This is just my opinion; you should main whoever you want. Out of the characters you listed (minus Rosalina and Villager), I would main either Peach, Toon Link, Robin, or Pit.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The only way to have a good reaction is to troll ourselves!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Pit maybe
edit:
just don't look at tiers, just play a character you want to play

Last edited:

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
I, personally, would not use Jigglypuff; rest and sing--even when you get good with them--are risks; one slip up and your match is ruined.
Peach is fun to use. I hate Ike's playstyle, but that's just my opinion. ZSS is kind of boring to use. Robin is fun, but keeping track of tome usage is a huge pain. Toon Link is fun too; I love his projectiles. I honestly haven't spent much time with WFT, so I can't say much about her.
I'm 99% sure that most Robin don't bother keeping track of tome usage. They come back pretty quickly.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Crying because there's literally only one ZSS guy in the forum and he just likes every single post we do. Pls why so boring? :/

Where da waifufegs at?
They're jerking off
What we need is a raid thread where people can organize their thoughts beforehand.
No, that would ruin everything. Everything needs to be a spur of the moment.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Jiggs is kinda like zelda. She's a risky character. but she can kill other than a risky move. Idk lemme ask someone

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
aaAHa NO I missed the preemptive strike! I dozed off, then my stomach killed me.
*rushes to see what was missed*

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
You guys are killing me. I must learn how to quickly edit photos...

But...where's the flowchart someone had?

Latte

Smash Ace
Might not be online at that time, because school. :/

Well if I miss the raid, somebody at least post this to sent them my greetings. :p

All dat disrespect.
Here it is, though there is apparently a newer, unposted version of it:
I have the updated Zero Skill Spamus flowchart V1.0.2A ready to be fired, but I'll probably save it for the raid, if it happens. Best attacks come in surprises! :^)

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ohh what about the revised one? Didn't they revise it?
Something is better than nothing, though. It's still amazing.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ohh what about the revised one? Didn't they revise it?
Something is better than nothing, though. It's still amazing.
Revised one will be posted when the opportunity arises~ ;)

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
idk. More than Zelda, anyways. Definitely with customs on.
Customs are banned

Anyways I'm pretty sure Zeldas viable. I won a tournament with her and even nairo, the person that pushed her the most, thinks that she's viable. Honestly I love you guys, but all the zeldawful talk and stuff just really depresses me. Ugh idrk anymore

Top Bottom