• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda/Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyTaco

Smash Rookie
In melee, so many times I've wanted to practice against a computer Sheik, because most of my friends that actually play, use Sheik, but the only way I can do that, is by hoping for Zelda to switch. What I'm saying is, I hope for them to be two separate characters to chose from. It would make sense, like, Mario and Dr. Mario are the same person, but they don't switch into eachother. Does anyone know if Zelda and Sheik will be two different characters in Smash 4?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We don't know anything other than that Zelda is returning, though I can't imagine Sheik being out. If I recall correctly, there was a way to play against Sheik specific bots in Brawl by selecting her portrait in the character menu. Unfortunately there was no guarantee they wouldn't just transform back, so I can still see why people want them completely separate. As a Samus player, I want something similar for Samus/ZSS selection.

Anyway, you can continue discussing this here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/seperate-sheik.344761/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom