• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda/Sheik Melee Recolors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
I was just curious if this is ever going to be a thing. As and Sheik main, it just seems kinda lame to me that Zelda/Sheik are the only characters with a Melee alt costume that doesn't have team colors. I could add them in with cBliss or whatever, but then they wouldn't be an option for teams.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I was just curious if this is ever going to be a thing. As and Sheik main, it just seems kinda lame to me that Zelda/Sheik are the only characters with a Melee alt costume that doesn't have team colors. I could add them in with cBliss or whatever, but then they wouldn't be an option for teams.
imo, mostly because my list of Zeldas have TP Zelda close to last, I'd just replace Red/Blue/Green current Zelda with the same color of Melee Zelda, leaving TP Zelda as an alt in her own slot.

This is what I've pretty much done in favor of Skyward Sword Zelda; Also replaced the Puppet-Ganon Zelda alt. with Twili Midna. Perfect~

Hope this helps at all

Exodo

Smash Ace
they will most likely be added in a future update...

now shall I?
Summoning Jutsu!!:alakadoof:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom