• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda phantom hourglass big problem...>_>

saberhof

Smash Master
Ok so im pretty pissed off at either this game and my ds...well at this point its both...

so i just finished a part of an isle and on another, i decided to check around houses, and now i CANNOT get out of one...has anyone experienced this?...could this be a problem with my DS?...cause even if it was, whenever you get close to a door of a house or anything, it should open and you should be out no problem >_>...

this is really bothering me...and worrying too >_>...

help..please =(...

i dont know where i have put this, but since its of a game i decided it would go here =O

First of all... what the crap? I've never heard of that before. When I played it I didn't really get stuck anywhere. I don't know if you've looked at a game guide yet, but that might help you get through the part you are in.
Now, are you inside the house when it won't open or outside of it? Because some houses you just can't get into.
Try to be a little more specific on where you are in the game (whatever quest last completed, etc.) and maybe we can help.

TheLake

Smash Master
Im playing the game as we speak (My favorite christmas gift...besides sonics FS of course (;)

So yea be more specific because i just completed the first offical temple (Got the power fairy thinga majug)

saberhof

Smash Master
its like going into any store, house, etc, you know when the camera changes from top view to front view =O??...and i cant seem to walk out...

i figured out how to get out but it bothers me that i have to do that every time i get in somewhere >_>

and im pretty far into the game now >_>...im in the dead isle

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The bottom of your touch screen might be messed up, preventing you from actually controlling Link to walk outside. First, fiddle with the bottom screen to see if it actually responds. If you still cant fix it then I guess you should save and reset the game where you will most probably be outside the house.

saberhof

Smash Master
The bottom of your touch screen might be messed up, preventing you from actually controlling Link to walk outside. First, fiddle with the bottom screen to see if it actually responds. If you still cant fix it then I guess you should save and reset the game where you will most probably be outside the house.
lol when i did that i was still in the house...

but ill keep that in mind next time i get stuck =/...thnx =D...

AnimalCrosser

Smash Cadet
I've heard of this glitch. It happens on the Isle of Frost when trying to find the imposter Anouki. If you go into one of the houses, it will not let you out. It happens even when restarting the game.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Wait, what?!

Some people are saying this glitch happens on the Isle of Frost, and other people are saying this happens on the "Dead Isle" (which I haven't known of yet >_>)

I just completed everything on the Isle of Frost without problems and got the 2nd pure metal, so I'm safe from whatever was there. Now I'm on my way back to the Temple of the Ocean King for the last sea chart.

So I'm guessing the Dead Isle is somewhere in the northwestern sea and is where I get the next pure metal? Either way, I'll probably go there eventually, (since I do a lot of sidequests anyway) and I want to know about this glitch (like which house, and how to get out of it) before I get myself stuck. :S

Top Bottom