• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda + Lightning Bolt = Bug?

Wizpig

Smash Rookie
Sure, i know a lot of people here do NOT play with items, but let me explain this.
Simply put, after someone grabs the Lightning bolt it can shrink or buff you, as you know.
The thing is, if you Down+B from Zelda to Sheik or the other way - while you have this malus/buff on - the status will last basically until you die -- so you can have a giant Zelda/Sheik and easily kill the opponent.

I discovered this while i was playing online, searched but found nothing... is it already know?
Any tips to prevent this that is not "Lightning Bolt: OFF"?

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've discovered it many times when negatively impacted by a Lightning Bolt. :(
Offline I found it works when the Lightning Bolt makes you giant, but that's a very rare situation to take advantage of.

Wizpig

Smash Rookie
I've discovered it many times when negatively impacted by a Lightning Bolt. :(
Offline I found it works when the Lightning Bolt makes you giant, but that's a very rare situation to take advantage of.
I'm astonished.
How could they not notice this before shipping the game, i have no clue.

Oh well, i'll add "Lightning Bolt < Off".

Top Bottom