• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zelda is drawing me back in =\

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
ok... so long, long ago, in a city far, far away... i mained jigglypuff and zelda. then, brawl got into a decent stage of development, and since there were so many cool newcomers, i really switched up my main characters. first, i incorporated samus (because her graphical update in brawl is sweet) and ness (to train for lucas). i also planned on using pit a lot.... so many mains that it began to get unmanageable. so, realizing that i needed to do some trimming, and zelda (i hated the whole zelda being inferior to sheik thing... and it seemed obvious that sheik would return).

well, many months passed, and brawl was *finally* released in japan. i decided to watch a video of zelda, my ex-main...... OH MY GOD, she was a beast. i noticed how much better she was than sheik for the first time in her life, and i couldn't let this opportunity pass.... so i ditched jiggs (who had been becoming more and more boring for me to play) to re-incorporate zelda.

she is just so "OMG AMAZING" in brawl... her attacks now do REAL DAMAGE and REAL KNOCKBACK and she can actually move across the battlfield... and din's fire isn't just for being annoying and farore's wind does damage on reappearance! it's all so exciting for me.

my planned mains are now: samus/zss, lucas, pit, zelda (woot)

also, could someone post some videos/pictures of zelda alternate colors OTHER THAN black and normal. it's getting kinda ridiculous how everyone is picking dark zelda.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
You know you want to do it. Zelda for god tier.
i know, right >_>

i remember i found these two videos of zelda v. lucas..... it was like beast versus beast. i'm pumped for zelda now.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
As of right now I've yet to see a good Sheik and since Zelda was my second in ssbm I guess I might as well jump on to the Zelda train.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a good Sheik. Sheik certainly got nerfed, but she doesn't SUCK.

...but Zelda > All.

Top Bottom