• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda amiibo date is really weird.

Frenzy

Smash Apprentice
Amazon says it is unavailable.

Gamestop.com says December 31st.

Internet articles say December 14.

Called two different gamestops, both said pre-order, comes out December 13.

So I went to Gamestop and pre-ordered her. Go to pick her up on the 13th.

Weird how it is so inconsistent everywhere.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Dec 31st is usually a placeholder date, but it is weird we don't have concrete info about its release, especially when we're already a week into the month it's releasing.

Frenzy

Smash Apprentice
Dec 31st is usually a placeholder date, but it is weird we don't have concrete info about its release, especially when we're already a week into the month it's releasing.
I'm just hoping they actually have her when I go pick her up Saturday.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I'm just hoping they actually have her when I go pick her up Saturday.
Same, there's some Amiibos I want to get for Wave 2. Hope they don't get sold out and have some discontinued after the first shipment..

Frenzy

Smash Apprentice
Same, there's some Amiibos I want to get for Wave 2. Hope they don't get sold out and have some discontinued after the first shipment..
I've given up on Marth. Found Link at a out-of-the-way Walmart on my ride home over Thanksgiving break.

I refuse to pay anything but the original price. Going to make sure I pre-order Ike in the Spring and Robin/Lucina whenever they come out.

And then be content with my Hyrule, and Fire Emblems, minus Ganon & Toon (don't like them) and Marth (impossible to find at original price).

Last edited:
Top Bottom