• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda alt color = Impa?

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
not.....really.

just cuz its white hair and gothiky looking..

theres no purple...or red (sheikah eye)...or anything like that.

but i can see how you got that impression.

blink777

Smash Journeyman

Not at all.

Though an Impa-inspired colour scheme would be nice... Silver pauldrons and jewelry with dark blue fabrics.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I guess sorta in a way you can see a minor resemblance of the hair. Does that count? Ok maybe I don't really see it. Though I can see where you got the idea. Impa looks more like Sheik, I see more of a similiar look going on between them. I wonder why that could be the case.:psycho:
only joking of course

Btw Impa scared me sometimes she's intimidating especially in that pic you posted Blink lol.

Iris

Smash Ace
Pretty sure he meant traditional old Impa, who wore a big cloak and had long gray hair, not OoT's.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure he meant traditional old Impa, who wore a big cloak and had long gray hair, not OoT's.
Woops, didn't realise. Though still, I can't really think of any iteration of Impa that really fits this colour scheme. Anyone got any shots of old Impa that might match this white-haired and black-gowned Zelda?

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
OP has a good eye

OP is deffinately talking about the Original Impa, not the '*****-a-fied' Impa that featured in melee. Imo, yes, the hair is completely dead spot on in regards to the old Impa. Hair tied at the back, the long 'sideburns' on Impa in relation to Zelda's braids.

Not to mention her clothing, colour wise. Nice spotting 'LinkZeldaGannondorfTriforce' (:dizzy:)

Top Bottom