• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Ability

XACE-K

Smash Master
Does anybody else think that Zelda should have the float ability like Peach had in Melee? If she can't transform into Sheik, I think it will make her a more balanced fighter. What do you think?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Does anybody else think that Zelda should have the float ability like Peach had in Melee? If she can't transform into Sheik, I think it will make her a more balanced fighter. What do you think?
That doesn't make any sense at all. Peach as that ability because it is canon to her origin in the Mario series. Zelda having that move would only take away the originality from Peach(and would look pretty absurd in my opinion), I don't think she should have the floating move like Peach does.

Should we give Bowser the ability to float and or glide to make up for his lackluster jumping ability?

-Knight

XACE-K

Smash Master
That doesn't make any sense at all. Peach as that ability because it is canon to her origin in the Mario series. Zelda having that move would only take away the originality from Peach(and would look pretty absurd in my opinion), I don't think she should have the floating move like Peach does.

Should we give Bowser the ability to float and or glide to make up for his lackluster jumping ability?

-Knight
Good point. Guess I didn't give this to much thought :(.

Iris

Smash Ace
Though Zelda's jumps lack height, I they were very user friendly. Decent speed, falling rate, and control.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
If they took away Sheik... I think that she needs an attack of Twilight Princess. Like Iris said, I think that she has problems with her jump height. She also had problems with some of the attacks, with her speed (SLOWER THAN BOWSER :embarrass), and with her looks (WELL THIS IS FIXED BECAUSE SHE NOW LOOKS VERY HOT :chuckle:).

Instead of her old attacks, she should have new attacks from TP.
B = Light Arrows
Down + B = The triforce attack that she used when she was a Puppet Zelda.
Left/Right = The light balls but instead of one, like 5 balls that go in every direction.
Up + B = She should have again the Farore's Wind but with a little more range and with armor so she will not get affected by other attacks.
and with A = The sword that she used when she was Puppet Zelda :)

ssbzeldacharacters

Smash Rookie
She could use whole move overhaul with her sword and a few well placed kicks for close combat opponents. if you get my point, lol. With that said, I would like to see her in soul caliber games. Someone as hot as her with good kicks from firm legs, a sword with a slender body for swift attacks, and a tight outfit would work great in those games, especially with the clothes redone similar to the original but with the influence of soul caliber/fighting game (knee length light skirt, revealing) "female attire". She should be a major playable character in Zelda games or her own game. By the way I am new here and if you haven't noticed, think Zelda (older form of course) is unbelievably beautiful, cute, hot, adorable, curvy, firm, tone, pretty, very sexy and dangerous. I thought that since Twilight Princess, hello, look at her. And if she wore the same form fitting attire as zero suit Samus, she would make her look ugly. So yeah, looking forward to talking with other SSB fans and am a huge fan of Zelda games and well, Zelda herself. So, nice to meet you all.

Top Bottom