• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeiza's Miscellaneous Mods ~ Latest Mod: Borderless Stage Icons

Zeiza

Smash Cadet
Hi! Do you know what I'd have to change in PSA to have only the Default White and the Black Doctor Marios have the pill/electric effects?
Sorry about this being late.

Because those two outfits have other outfits between then, making changes to do that would be difficult. The easiest way would be to replace the blue Dr. Mario outfit with his white one, and then making the comparison for outfits >= 10. I'm not sure if that change would conflict with some other change in your build, but its probably the easiest.

The other way would be to change all the comparisons to check if its == to outfit 7, or if it is == 11. There is probably some way to do that, since there are ways to check if both are correct, but I don't know enough about that. Otherwise, you'd probably have to switch the code between the if-else, and change the if to check that the outfit != 7 and != 11.

If you did this, you would have to find any places that reference that subroutine and change them, since adding the new lines will change the offset.

Top Bottom