• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zap jump?

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
I was in classic mode and a saw a luigi cpu do what looked like a zap jump with his side B.
In case you dont know what that is its a Lucas AT where you do pk fire right as you preform your second jump and you go really high for some reason.

Eten

Smash Ace
Side B? Really? How did that look?

Did Luigi suddenly shoot up into the air while charging his over-B? Or did he keep rising while shooting over after firing his green missile?

Popertop

Smash Champion
I noticed one time when I was playing my friend that if I jumped and used my side b immediately after, I would still be charging my side b on ascent.
Perhaps this was an exaggerated version of this, or maybe you just saw what I had experienced?
If so, it could be possible that more results are possible via b-sticking.
IMO, this warrants some testing.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
He didn't charge it he just shot up really high in the first frames of the side b. and moved sideways normaly. I don't play luigi so I'll leave it up to you guys to test it if you want, but I may be interested in picking up luigi if this turns out to be good.

Top Bottom