• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zantetsu's Bi Weeklies : Next Tournament is April 4th

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Friday, April 4th : 7:30 PM EST

***COME EARLY FOR FRIENDLIES***

Items: Off
First Stage: Random (Unless both players agree on a specific stage to play on)
Character Selection : Double Blind
Elimination type : Double
Stock: Three Stock
Normal Set: Best of 3
Final Set : Best of 5
Seeding: Random
Final Smash: Off
Time limit per match : Set to 7 (In advance rules)
Time limit per round : 30 minutes (You should have enough time. This leaves you ALL the left over time from your matches plus around 9 minutes of adding friend codes, joining there game, choosing character/stage, and reporting the game status to me.)

Stages
---
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Smashville
Pokémon Stadium
Luigi's Mansion
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Corneria
Rainbow Ride
Jungle Japes
Brinstar
Green Greens
Lylat Cruise

Stage Selection : In each battle, both players will select a preferred stage from the list of legal options. The game will then choose the stage based on those selections.

**IMPORTANT! READ BELOW!**

We are using an IRC chat to organize this tournament. I'm using IRC because it gives me power to mute everyone when I'm announcing the brackets, your able to have a private chat with the person your facing, etc.

If your not sure how to use IRC, there are some easy and simple web biased clients that you can use. Just to name 2,
http://www.sakya.it/irc/login.html
http://www.mibbit.com/

To connect to the IRC chat, input the following information.

Server : irc.globalgamers.net
Channel : #zantetsu

Please, don't forget to click "I am attending this tournament" on this page. If you don't do that but your in the server, I will have to ban you from the chat for that day since you will be of no use there. So if you want in the tournament, click "I am attending this tournament".

If you have any questions, you can contact me by pm'ing me, by aim or msn.

AIM : BHLMRO
MSN : Zantetsu17@hotmail.com

Top Bottom