• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zane vs A.C. - Pools Set

Roxas M

Smash Master
Pools match from SD Smash Presents: The Gauntlet that happened this weekend. I happened to be streaming the tournament, so I got a few of my matches on the stream setup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOugfC7JUko

Critique/Rip apart, please.
A.C happened to be my first match offline since Feb, so I had a lot of WiFi habits to get rid off mid match.:(

C.J.

Smash Master
Other than you being terrible at dealing with grenades, almost every time you got hit was because you attacked into Snake without bothering for a hit confirm. Aerial in place of retreating until you get a hit confirm. Otherwise, exactly like you did, you throw away big leads by just letting yourself get hit.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Well, thank you for pretty much telling me that I'm bad. Maybe you could possibly tell me what I should have done? For example, you said I had problems against nades. Maybe you could tell me possible options I could have used against them, if it's not too much trouble.

Top Bottom