• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus Update

T

THOR-AXE

OMG¡¡!!! and WTF!!!! FRIDAY’S UPDATE SO FREAKING AWESOME and gets you really thinking, who is breaking the Holy Smash Rules, and who is that in the last pic.

T

THOR-AXE

“Thou shall smash till one should fall, and turn back to which they came. In there frozen prison they fear not the fighting for its their chance to live. Do not break thy holy rules for broken terrible things shall rain upon the smash kingdom.â€
HOLY SMASH BIBLE, 3:21

S

Sneaky 2.0

Um, THOR-AXE, do you know how to contact the moderators, by any chance?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*prays A button allows you to play as her, or she’s available on the character selection screen as her own character.* Anything to make her playable without Final Smashes [some items are okay, and the bumper pwns all!], and hopefully she is accessible via menu, or holding down the A button [without being able to switch back to Samus]. I hate the Shiek to Zelda mindgames [or vice versa].

Anyways, she looks like she has good range, but she’ll probably lack a lot of power, but still be very comboable. My guess is she’ll have some of the best attack range attacks in the game, but lack considerable power. I’m also guessing she’ll have tons of comboabilitiy, speed, and good recovery. She looks like she could be a very good and balanced character, hopefully! ^_^

H

homelessvagrant

We can guess all day but it won’t get us anywhere. (and girls aren’t weak hmmph >.

F

falcofuku96

I hope Zamus is not a waste of a character, will that count twords the 40?!?!

Top Bottom