• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus Final Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsiddarth

Smash Rookie
I'm sure this question has already been asked, but what happens if a Zamus gets a smash ball? Does she just have a different final smash or something? :confused:

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/basic02.html

Sakurai said:
The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once…and only after obtaining an item called the Smash Ball, which is a precious item, indeed.

The basic gist of it? I suppose you could say it’s kind of like a powerful and personalized hammer. (Or maybe not…)

You can look forward to experiencing the glowing personality behind each of the many Final Smashes!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I believe her final smash has been dubbed Crystal Flash, unofficially. All that happens is she regains her Power Suit and turns back into Samus.

Alan, if you've been watching videos of E for All coverage, it would be made quite clear that the "but once" refers to only one attack per smash ball acquisition.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm sure this question has already been asked, but what happens if a Zamus gets a smash ball? Does she just have a different final smash or something? :confused:
Well certainly not the same one. It'd get embarasing if all her suits kept falling off. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom