• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zammy Pwnage : HsQrL Montage

Kyriel

Smash Cadet
So you fancy DSmash to BAIR, huh?

The music isn't exactly what I'd expect for a ZSS montage, but to each his/her own. Not exactly sure why you made the video all wavy at the end, but besides that, it was pretty polished.

Taso

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that editing was very well done.

Bravo. Very nice.

Some clearly poor/no DI from certain opponents though =P

Adapt

Smash Lord
use less on the weird effects in the video, especially when you are in the middle of performing moves. The screen seems to go white and its kinda annoying. Also the wavy stuff at the end was distracting and took away from the video

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The editing and music didn't appeal to me, but the moves and combos were pretty cool.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Good technique, but, as many Brawl videos do, it suffers from poor opponents.

Still, nice job. Glad to see we have more competent people picking up the character.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I had to force myself to watch past 3 seconds. Pointless video filters turn off most people.

A lot of it was pretty good, but try and refrain from putting in missed combo's, especially infinite d-smash on spacies. It should be 0->death without one mistake.

Good technique, but, as many Brawl videos do, it suffers from poor opponents.
^ This.

0:50 - To quote an old video: "Seriously, were your opponents DI'ing as hard as they could into you?"
1:13 - That Game and Watch fails. Not one air dodge.

And yes, this is praise. Ask any regulars and they'll tell you that in a slew of complaints I can still be nice.

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
LOLOL about the G&W player. I was playing him in a seasonal tournament match on gamebattles. He said he had the best G&W on the site. I think he was like 118-23 or somethen. But yeah, I 4 stocked him in that match. he said that he was doing horrible since he never played a zss player before. xD

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
*sigh* gamebattles is filled to the brim with scrubs who can't really play for ****.

Zero

Smash Hero
I liked the music, but the effects got annoying quickly. Also, could you post the second image of Samus you had (0:24), its one that I don't have.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Another tip: Do not showcase online matches if at all avoidable.

Why?

If the other person has lag is ruins the legitimacy of whatever combos you land.

Top Bottom