• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zair combos

Solarflare95

Smash Rookie
Hi so I've been playing zero suit since pm but with the new zero suit I noticed her zair gives her like zero landing lag. What combos could I woto on that involve zair?

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Depending on spacing /their di you can probably get a laser forced get up although I think I've only done this one time or so.

Lus146

Smash Cadet
I haven't been able to do it much but if you land a neutral B in the air then a double jump zair works kinda well. Also, a grab side throw works pretty well.

fadgames

Smash Rookie
zair into grab is one of my favorite string starters. I haven't found too much with success with her back or forward throw, but down throw into fair, fair/uair is usually a great place to start. Her uair doesn't cover as much as Falcon's, for example, but zair, fast fall, into a rising uair can keep things going too.

David Viran

Smash Lord
zair into grab is one of my favorite string starters. I haven't found too much with success with her back or forward throw, but down throw into fair, fair/uair is usually a great place to start. Her uair doesn't cover as much as Falcon's, for example, but zair, fast fall, into a rising uair can keep things going too.
Falcons uair and zss's uair have pretty similar hit boxes kind of. I don't think his uair does cover more and not completely sure but zss's might have slightly more range.

I've seen fair land as a combo off if Zair now we just need to learn how to Bair after Zair.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Sh zair hit confirm into dash attack/grab.

You can also use zair to extend combos, or to extend reach, apply pressure from a safe diatance.
Things like single paralyzer into dtilt into zair.

Sometimes a off stage zair can gimp or kill vertically, but be cautious as the endlag might make you suffer for it.

EDIT: fyi, here is an example of me using zair to kill.

You can use zair instead of side b for a faster option.

Back throw you can get a dash attack, fair (if read jump) or zair, that can sometimes lead into up smash.
Forward throw, you can get a zair off

But one of my favorite things is back throw to down b. If ppl arnt expecting it (di as if for dthrow) you can auto sweetspot the spike kick that kills almost everyone at 40-ish%.
And sometimes if they di away, you dont acivate the kick and can stomp on them. You can do this if they air dodge so you dont suffer horrendous endlag and potentially sd. Or if they jump, follow up with an up air.

Last edited:
Top Bottom