• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Z-Drop Arials: A Helpful Tool for Fighting Diddy!

pluto

Smash Cadet
gonna make a better, cleaner, edited tutorial later when i have time, but for now this will do!

let me know if this helps you guys out!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Diddy has some really busted stuff abusing this mechanic too. Rising IZAC Uair OOS is so hard but so worth learning.

The issue with holding onto a banana for the game is that the options you have available to you with a majority of the cast all lose to shield, so they are fairly redundant. Meanwhile in the neutral, diddy still has the command grab.

pluto

Smash Cadet
oh yeah, by no means does this level the playing field at all, i just wanted to show people it's possible and it's another option/mixup. combining it with glide tossing can be really helpful, because if they're shielding you can glide toss into grab!

Top Bottom