• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yung Sm4sh Prodigy has appeared!!!

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Yeah, accept this isn't fake. Go and check smash studios, and if yous till think this is fake, go and ask them on twitter. He showed up to an official sm4sh tournament, and i didn't see anyone try to pull another karissa prank [ Facepalm ]

[ Facepalm ] Yeah, accept for the fact that this real. If you still think that this some how fake, go and ask the smash studios directors on Twitter. I saw him at the tournament, and there was no Karissa BS going.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 269706

That's pretty great, that kid is going places, and I am so glad he's a Falcon player. Plus that interview was freaking awesome; loved the interviewer and reactions.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
You're obviously not going to see someone holding up a flashing neon sign that says "THIS IS A PRANK." Everybody believed Karissa was real, too. Until, you know, she wasn't.

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
Its obvious you didn't do your research. I already told you to ask the smash studios twitter account if you have any doubts, and i assume you didn't do that yet. If you still think this is suspicious, don't bother commenting on this thread until you confirm with them.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I don't do Twitter, so no. And would could Twitter spit at me that you can't?

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
You don't do twitter? It doesn't matter, just make a twitter account just to ask them. Also, if you're not willing to confirm it with the people who recorded the matches, and uploaded them on youtube, then leave this thread. If you seriously still think that this is fake, then go do the goddamn research on it to confirm if its fake.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Wouldn't be surprised if he became big. Smash 4 has a lot of newer players popping out of nowhere and some of them are catching up.

Mike_Tha_Hero

Smash Cadet
NNID
mikexxieaf
Childish replies ITT

But yeah this kid is the real deal. I hope I run into him sometime.

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
Sorry Mike.

Thanks for your support guys, i'm almost sure the kid is going to show up to more tournaments. Maybe Gwinnett Brawl or some locals around Georgia

Thanks though:kirby:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Huh. Alot youngsters play Falcon. I wonder why x3 Cool to hear kids in the scenes.

Top Bottom