• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yuna's Brawl Live Feed! ~updated regularly~

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
question!!!

is 'find anyone' WiFi Matches counted as a 'VS match'?

Like, for example.
is doing 5 vs matches in brawl against a NPC the same as doing 5 wifi matches with anyone?
(either will unlock ness?)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
question!!!

is 'find anyone' WiFi Matches counted as a 'VS match'?

Like, for example.
is doing 5 vs matches in brawl against a NPC the same as doing 5 wifi matches with anyone?
(either will unlock ness?)
Unanswerable as the "With Anyone" mode is currently not available to those outside of Japan, probably because of high pings.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you certain? I've seen the cape being used to aid recovery in videos.. even the wifi test on the Dojo uses the cape for recovery a few times.
When I use it, he actually loses out on it. The only recovery assistance he gets is the Air Control while doing it. But he'll actually get closer to the stage if he simply Air Controls and DIs towards it without the cape. I only tried it out once, though, so I could be wrong.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I won't be able to update this except for stuff I stumble across in the SSE for a while since I'll have to spend all night unlocking all characters and items. I'm sorry. I'll do my best to go through my other thread where people asked questions tomorrow morning or while I'm at the expo.

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
Unanswerable as the "With Anyone" mode is currently not available to those outside of Japan, probably because of high pings.
It doesn't matter where you live though to play With anyone matches.
They don't region lock this.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Tilted Smashes are out completely. Neither Mario not Samus could do it with Fsmash!
My apologies if someone has already pointed this out, but tilted smashes are indeed in Brawl. Although, if you have tried with Mario/Samus to no success, the characters capable of doing them may have changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgyY-Q5kUi0

Luigi performs one at around 1:37 in this video.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
My apologies if someone has already pointed this out, but tilted smashes are indeed in Brawl. Although, if you have tried with Mario/Samus to no success, the characters capable of doing them may have changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgyY-Q5kUi0

Luigi performs one at around 1:37 in this video.
A little further down, it's elaborated that Tilted Smashes are in Brawl, only not doable with the C-stick.

Top Bottom