• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoyoyo

DummyCorps

Smash Rookie
Its me Dummy and I decided to make a account here so I can meet cool peeps and hopefully meet ppl that live near around here.

I draw stupid stuff all day and im really talky I guess you could say im pretty social and if you are wondering how I look in real life I look pretty much like this :luigi64:.

I love melee its one of my favorite smash bros games and I mostly like to play as every character so I dont really have a main
but currently I like to play as Ganondorf cause I find him amazing looking and he just plays amazingly HE IS AMAZING IN GENERAL I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM.
I hope I get accepted here as a person and I hope I enjoy my stay also sorry for poopy english im just too lazy to give a :yeahboi:.
-DummyCorps

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, your intro rocked, don't apologize. And nice to know you're a fan of using the Gan-Man, all you should care about is DESTRUCTION!

Glad to have you apart of Smashboards Dummy :p

That sounds so rude but I'm sure you get it since that's your name :laugh:

Top Bottom