• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yoyoX blog

yoyoX

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=2757]yoyoX blog[/drupal]

lol its not like on bfc you need bux to paid a blog

i like this site
im new but i will try to be active

i have good skill in this game

my main are: lucas ness falco MK
submain: fox luigi mario diddy marth and ike

im also decent whit all other character

expect: ice climbers olimar and rob

i will write some stuff about me later
im a lil busy now xD

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Link to original post: yoyoX blog

lol its not like on bfc you need bux to paid a blog

i like this site
im new but i will try to be active

i have good skill in this game

my main are: lucas ness falco MK
submain: fox luigi mario diddy marth and ike

im also decent whit all other character

expect: ice climbers olimar and rob

i will write some stuff about me later
im a lil busy now xD
Don't overestimate yourself. I thought I was freakin' legit when I joined here. It wasn't until I joined here, though, that I realized what legit was.

I hope you like it here; this may find a better home in the Meet&Greet Section, though.

yoyoX

Smash Rookie
ho!

im sry
now i know it will not happen again :)

thank to correct me:)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Wait... we aren't allowed to tell people to check out or use certain sections of the website?
If someone says, "Hey, where can I find this?" then obviously you're being helpful by answering them.

What Teran means is don't tell people where they should post and what they should post. That's what moderators are for.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wait... we aren't allowed to tell people to check out or use certain sections of the website?
He's implying that this was "in the wrong place", which it wasn't because you can blog about whatever the hell you want.

If something should be somewhere else, I'll say it, because it's really getting on my nerves how rude and snotty people can be about stuff like this sometimes, and many times they can also be wrong.

I'd prefer it if people just ignored something they thought ill of.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the man.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
He's implying that this was "in the wrong place", which it wasn't because you can blog about whatever the hell you want.

If something should be somewhere else, I'll say it, because it's really getting on my nerves how rude and snotty people can be about stuff like this sometimes, and many times they can also be wrong.

I'd prefer it if people just ignored something they thought ill of.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the man.
Let me rephrase it.

This is perfectly legal here. It would get more responses and more notice in a different place that I will not mention at the risk of being accused of being an inconsiderate minimod. There's a lot of "e's" and it rhymes.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
He suggested to use a more appropriate section. He didn't tell him he's posting in the wrong place, that he's wrong for posting here, or that he needs to post in the other section. He made a suggestion, and he was right. I just think it's a little ridiculous that we aren't aloud to do that. I understand you're a moderator and you have a job to do, but... come on, haha.

I would agree that he's wrong if he were to say something along the lines of "this doesn't belong here, I'm going to get you an infraction." That would make sense to me if you took offense, or was annoyed by that. But what he did is perfectly fine. It's a little ridiculous to tell me that I have to wait for a moderator to tell someone something that anyone can just as easily do.

WOW, this derailed fast. New record?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Even better, don't even suggest unless asked.

Just be silent.

Top Bottom