• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoyo Glitch Video Guide

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Hey fellow Ness mains, I just created a video guide on the basics of the Yoyo glitch. It doesn't go too in depth(like explaining special yoyos and all), but just kind of keeps it simple. It can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9KGybiCHo. Comments and critiques would be nice, as I am going to be making it better.

v2- I changed the color so it is actually readable now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
great guide, just i hate trying to read the text. White tect on a light bluc background really kills the eyes.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
-True Smash Masters play low-tiers...
I couldn't have said it better myself xD. The people in my area would have no respect for me if I didn't play a low-tier character, but because I actually do decent, they love me!

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
<3 xD I love you as well! And all low-tier mains! We have to stick together!!

Falco_Waddledoo

Smash Rookie
Haha, I need to start doing this.

And agreed, low tiers ftw.

(Unless you are a down B spamming Pikachu...)

Levitas

the moon
I'm amused that none of the melee ness board regulars still come here.

I recognized exactly no names in this thread from prebrawl posts here.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i used to post in the ness boards back in the day, wasn't really a regular though.

Top Bottom