• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube videos not working?

Jupz

Smash Master
well a few days ago underneath a youtube video was something that said "better youtube quality if you download this new adobe flash player" or something. so i followed the link and clicked download. this little thing came up an asked to install and I clicked install. now I dunno if i downloaded sucessfully or not but ever since then when I go to watch a youtube video I can't watch it and it says: your javascript is turned off or you dont have a suitable adobe flash player???

help please, thanks in advance :)

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I think, the download you didnt properly installed and you should uninstall it if you haven't done so already.
After you should get a copy of Adobe Acrobat 4.0 with it you should be able to watch youtube videos.
~Hope I helped

Top Bottom