• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Videos, Flash, etc...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I run a YouTube channel with a couple friends and we recently started doing a Let's Play segment. We still do sketches from time to time, but in order to have more consistent uploads we're doing LPs every Monday and Wednesday.

I currently do all the art myself and the majority of the editing. I'd love any feedback and obviously if you like or subscribe, I'd be more than grateful.

Our channel is: Gorilla Airplane.

I think a good starting series would be either: Pokémon Stadium: Minigames or Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

We also incorporate some live action comedy in our World of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck Finale, so hopefully you like it!

We also just made a parody video tribute to Twitch Plays Pokémon that we're really proud of.

:093:

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
This is exceedingly well-made.
Whoa. I don't recognize those guys (what games are they from?), but that video is pretty impressive, even though they'll probably never get in smash. I wonder how long it took the creator to make it.

Hong

The Strongest
Whoa. I don't recognize those guys (what games are they from?), but that video is pretty impressive, even though they'll probably never get in smash. I wonder how long it took the creator to make it.
It is a fan trailer for a Valve-based Super Smash Bros, made just for entertainment. Valve is one of the most prestigious game developers around the world, and have created a number of products that have shaped gaming, and sometimes even pop culture, as we know it. I honestly don't like any of their games besides TF2, but anyone into game design will love them for their overall design philosophy. The methods in which they deal with technical limitations and their innovation is publicly documented for fans, modders, and other game developers alike. Videos like these are made with "Source Filmmaker", the company's own video animation tool, which is entirely available to the public for free.

That video had shown all of their key franchises:

Team Fortress
Counter Strike
Portal
Half-Life
Left 4 Dead
Dota 2

They specialize in PC gaming, and mostly in the field of FPS games, so it's understandable that you either know Valve or you don't.

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
Hmm not a lot of people come here, but I will share it anyway...

It's a Smash Bros related video I made a while ago; it's a Smash Bros U trailer of sorts. I hope you enjoy it! Please share too, because I got some other Smash videos I want to upload, but needs more views. Also my channel has another Smash Bros video for those interested.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I apologize for the unnecessary thread last time. I didn't know about this one.

Anyways, watch as much as you can take. It's the intro to SSB4, WWE style. It's just plain silliness, but for some reason this video really tickled my sides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJUMWg6zNWI

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've uploaded the first part of my Sonic Lost World commentary. Hopefully I can make Smash videos too when the Wii U game comes out:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
A small sampling of Pivot deaths

If your player allows it, set the video to double speed for more entertainment.

Top Bottom