• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Problem

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
When I try to watch videos on youtube today this shows up

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I clicked the link and agreed to the terms. I clicked 'Install Now' then leads me to another page that says that a gold bar should show. Then I look at a box and it says its installed into my computer. Yet, I cant watch videos on youtube.

Best101

Smash Ace
Wait for about a minute before clicking the link it should show, if not then try clearing cache or cookies, that should work.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Thanks, it worked. Now I have a problem with Myspace TV.

It shows this

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

I installed it like 5 times and it still doesnt work.

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
chyo i gotz a YouTube prob too, fellas. ima using the Video Downloader plugin wit Moz Firefox and that shizint used to work but now it dont work no more. wat tha deal? did Youtube crack down on it or summin'?

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
What internet browser are you using? Do you have javascript disabled?

Also, Videodownloader hasn't been working recently. From a simple google search i found this, which seems to work fine. After you download your movie, you can rename it to whatever you want, and maybe convert it to a different format if flv isn't your favorite =D (there are free converter programs in the video/audio section here)

EDIT:
hmmm i just found this. I've never used it, but it looks like something worth trying =)
EDIT again: this vixy.net doesn't seem to be working...

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
What internet browser are you using? Do you have javascript disabled?

Also, Videodownloader hasn't been working recently. From a simple google search i found this, which seems to work fine. After you download your movie, you can rename it to whatever you want, and maybe convert it to a different format if flv isn't your favorite =D (there are free converter programs in the video/audio section here)

EDIT:
hmmm i just found this. I've never used it, but it looks like something worth trying =)
I downloaded it through Internet Explorer, AOL Explorer, and Firefox but it doesnt work

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
how does it not work? Did the video get downloaded?
First, this is now about Myspace TV.

Second, when I try to watch movies on it it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."

I install it and it still says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player." even after I download it. I even reboot the computer and it still doesnt work.

For some reason though, it works on my other computer

Top Bottom