• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Everyone here is BANISHED for patronizing me. I try SO HARD and get so far but in the end it doesn't even matter; I had to fall to lose it all! But in the end, it doesn't even matter; I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn't even matter; I had to fall to lose it all... Butt in the end, it doesn't even matter; I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn't even MATTEREEERRREERREEEEEEEERRRR.

ZeroSkillSamus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4296-3051-4596
Banned for banning everyone, and thus being in an empty forum. (Fur the record, I know of one with 5 members...Mr being one of them.)

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned because advice taken. I'm already done packing up my ****... I'm MOVIN' TO COLORADO! SEE YA, KIDDIES!

...But first, how about a little parting gift? [Insert middle finger here]

#trollface​

Last edited:

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned because I'm Shimmy Kudo, teen detective... and I'm trapped in the body of a child. I've always believed that every case has a simple explanation, but with plenty of suspects and few clues, I'll be tested like never before. With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails!

Top Bottom