• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned because I laughed, and I cried, and I flailed my arms 'round and 'round. And as the blood came flowing from my eyes, I asked myself, "Am I doing the right thing?"

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned because suddenly, Tacel walked very cheerfully into the room, dancing and doing the disco as if nothing had happened. As soon as he set eyes upon me, he said, in an almost twisted, grievous way, "Banned because books are good when they're cooked to perfection."

When these particular words were bestowed upon me, I started to feel a tad faint. As if all the people I knew in this world had left me behind.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Banned for banning someone for being smart. Reading is boring.

There was once a flame that was extinguished for being a different colour. All of the healthy flames called him lame, and didn't want to have anything to do with him. So the flame that never was accepted now sleeps lonesomely in the atmosphere to this day..

Tacel

Smash Lord
Banned for putting your poetry in spoiler tags. It's a pain to read on mobile SWFs.

:phone:

Top Bottom