• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Banned because today's apparently the season finale. :troll:

Someone should update the three-year-old title...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned because, well, we oughta give the fans of the show an exciting and respectful finale to wrap-up everything that's happened this season.

I ban you a second time! No one has ever broken the laws of this thread before unless I possibly forgot since it's been so long and it has so many pages! Plot twist! (someone help me, my writing for this episode is terrible. If it's poorly received I'm probably gonna get fired from the team.)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
What if I told you that there was a ban so powerful that all users on the page would simultaneously get banned?
This is the kind of ban I've been developing and, soon, everyone who frequents this thread shall be banned forever! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
But then how will we continue our work in the thread? What will happen to us? Have you lost your mind?

I have to give you the highest of ban-types as punishment for your crime. I'm sorry, but this has to be done. We can't let something like this happen.

Top Bottom