• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Banned because my first was actually Wild World, then City Folk, then New Leaf.

Never played the GameCube one, but I've seen a lot of good things about it that made me love it.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Banned because my first was actually Wild World, then City Folk, then New Leaf.

Never played the GameCube one, but I've seen a lot of good things about it that made me love it.
Banned because that's actually the same order I went in. I first got intrigued in the series after there was quite a bit of representation of it in SSBB, and since that was the most recent AC game at the time, I figured, "wynaut" and picked it up. And that's where my on and off relationship with AC began. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Banned for not playing New Leaf.

I don't blame you for Wild World, I never really liked it. So limited compared to any of the other three... :(

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Banned because I know lol. Also because I can Prank you :p Once my Prank on SG ends on the 18th (pranked him before he got Premium)

Top Bottom