• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Banned for knowing where that comes from.
we don't talk about that

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Banned because don't worry, there will be more Palutena, and more of all the Smash fighters specifically. Just because I did their artwork, Subspace intros, and Special Moves, doesn't mean I'm done with them yet! I plan on doing Custom Specials, cropping individual characters from those group wallpapers they made for the newcomers in Smash 4, the one in Brawl, and the one in Melee, their taunts, their alternate costumes throughout each game (Note: If it's an alt that appeared in all 4 Smash games, or multiple ones, then I'll do the version of the alt that was from the most recent game it was in. If it's only an alt that appeared in one of the games, but hasn't appeared since, I'll use the alt for whatever game that alt hasn't appeared in since their respective games.), all the trophies in Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4, all the stickers in Brawl, all the event match preview pictures in Brawl (and maybe Smash 4 if someone manages to rip those when I do eventually get to that), the ending pictures for Classic Mode, Adventure Mode, and All-Star mode for every game, and more! :grin:

I apologize for that ban reason being so lengthy, but I just wanted to let all of that out so you know of what's to come in the future of the Smash History theme!

Top Bottom