• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Spirst

Banned because I think the only place I'd been permabanned from was Club Penguin years ago.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
banned because i only come on here when i'm bored
my lack of appearance means i have better things to do

Drippy

Smash Ace
Banned for name UltraMario but lack of Mario in your avatar (and seriously? Only a N64 Mario main? I don't even like Peach. Peach is stupid. The character is stupid. The fruit is stupid. Peaches aren't even pink. That's stupid.)

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Banned because if you read my sig, you'd know it's a part of my theme Smash History theme. Although I was thinking of doing a Mario theme one of these days, I figured it'd be tedious because there's so many different artwork of Mario over the years it isn't even funny.

Drippy

Smash Ace
Banned because I'm new to this forum so I didn't know that but you were nice enough to explain it to me without being a jackass.

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Banned for lame pony. I don't watch MLP but I think Rainbowdash and Sparkles is the coolest looking

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Banned because Jesse, James
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light
Surrender now or prepare to fight
Meowth that's right

Top Bottom