• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Banned because I knew that.
Navi comes from navigate. Tatl and Tael comes from tattle tail.
Ghirahim comes from the Sanskrit word "ghira" meaning, "the terrible" and the last part is taken from another villain who was also serving a greater threat, Agahnim.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Banned because Link comes from his link to the players.
Actually his name comes from the first original game's (the legend of zelda) plot before being scratched,
Were there was going to be an futuristic future, and an fantasy past. With the player being the "link" to both times.

Banned for not doing your research

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
All of you are insta-banned for making me learn things, living somewhere, not sharing coffee and being Kentih.
400 Years dungeon.

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Actually his name comes from the first original game's (the legend of zelda) plot before being scratched,
Were there was going to be an futuristic future, and an fantasy past. With the player being the "link" to both times.

Banned for not doing your research
Banned because I got it from Hyrule Historia...

Top Bottom