• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned because

You've made a grave mistake in doing so.

(we might need to start putting these in collapse tags eventually, so as to not lag the page)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Banned because:

I will use everything in my power against you. Whether it's Team Fortress, the Critic, or ponies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned becau-

Wait....TF2, NostalgiaCritic, and Ponies....all three of my biggest strengths?!

Well, you can't use Jontron against me....but I need something else....but what....

...THAT'S IT!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned because when a showdown starts, nothing can stop it.

Also it's fun to have Twily go insane every now and then isn't it? :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Banned.
Oh, is that the best you have. Ha. You amuse me King. You and your little show have made me chuckle every now and then. But sadly you have been outmatched? Why?
Good luck, King.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What's that? Phoenix Wright? How quaint.

(I apologize in advance for stealing from Frost. I'll make it up later.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've already got something else planned for you later.... (Ace Attorney that is) ...but consider this a warm up because I've been wanting to use it...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Masked Dedede against me now? Well unfortunate that JonTron can't be used against me in the same manner...very unfortunate indeed....

I have you now...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah, but you see, I have not played Ace Attorney myself. However, I have learned much from it on my experience on these boards. I remember you yourself are among those who had used Ace Attorney-styled argument posts before, mainly against lonekonwolf in the Turnabout Coffee

Unfortunately for you, I neither have a connection to Ace Attorney nor did I use it after you did. I had planned to use it against you as soon as you began exploiting my own strengths.

Perhaps I might not be doing these posts very well, but if there's one thing I know that I'm doing right, it's this:

My Ponies aren't the end of it. I'll return with more Ace Attorney later on...assuming you do not admit defeat now...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You think you're a clever one, don't you?

But I know your weaknesses. You have been showing them since the beginning. For me, you haven't even scratched the surface.
Time is simply a cycle. Sooner or later it repeats.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
@ LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf

You just exploded by alert box.

Anywho:

Banned, beca-

....oh, you think you know all my strengths and weaknesses? That my friend is merely an assumption. There was nothing that indicated those were my only strengths.

There are more shows that I happen to really like you know...for example....

EDIT: Banned ZeldaMaster_1 for the ninja.

Glad to see more MLP songs though.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sure. I am saying that. I mean. you've responded to my questions quite nicely. But tell me.

Bacon you say? Interesting...
Meet Mr Weebl. The king of catchy tunes.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Bacon now?

Really? Is this what you've stooped down to? You really have forgotten some of my biggest strengths, it seems.

I suppose this is just because I've been so involved with Ponies, TF2 and the Nostalgia Critic lately that I haven't been using some of my other material as much, thus you're not as used to it. But no matter the cause, it works in my favor...

Banning ZeldaMaster for the ninja again.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

...This is the best you can do? Some music video from a Youtube user? I expected more from you. Nonetheless, I must adapt with the times.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You're one to talk, having used a simple music video prior to that, and now all you're using is the soundtrack of a video game? It's not even remixed, it's just extended to a half-hour. It's even simpler than what I had used. Trying to be ironic, huh? Backtalk still won't get you anywhere if you can't provide a video that can compare to those we have been using from the start alongside it. At least try for more than some extended soundtrack.

Still having trouble remembering my other strengths?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

...Why good sir! It is a remix! (Sure, it's from the official company. But I don't remember establishing a rules saying we couldn't. We've just been using fan remixes all this time coincidentally.) The music video was topical, your song mentioned bacon, so I replied accordingly. I don't see the problem here.

But much like you have your strengths, I have mine as well. And fine, if you are finicky with what is called a "remix", I'll simply leave this here.
This is only the beginning. Just to let you know ahead of time.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Enough!
The back an forth makes my stomach swirl worst then a drop of cream poisoning the golden black within the cup.
But now through this. . .pathetic

You've awakened justice, hauled in by the chains of law.
You better look out-

:awesome:
Sorry found this little dity and thought it couldn't be left out of this mess

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned for joining the fight (just realized we've been forgetting to put "Banned" in some of our posts lol)

I'll reply to you both again later...this fight isn't over just yet...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh thanks for that reply.

Banned because, as I shall now explain:

Well, you have me there. Perhaps it is little too late for me to state King had meant "unofficial remixes" as an in a variation of the song not composed from someone of the same company or a third party involved with them. But that is the competition here, is it not?

As for you Godot, you and your so Starwolf group or whoever have no reason to interrupt today's events here. This showdown had begun between KingofPhantoms47 and MisterVideoGaming, and has taken place on a usually quiet and inactive forum game thread, one not meant to be taken seriously. the law has no reason to interrupt a mere joke battle on an Internet forum.

With that said, my client shall now continue this showdown:

I know how to use your weakness too.

Top Bottom