• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Banned because admittedly, I didn't mind this avi.
Sure, I'll never tell Frost this, but I was gonna pick this one out of how it looked (and of the two, I have at least a general idea of Light Yagami compared to Tomoko. W). I only hesitated because I wasn't sure if it'd go well.
So yes, I liked this avi. I certainly didn't think it was terrible or embarrassing. And it's certainly not "Barney or whatever Mic gave me" level of bad. It was "okay". Not like I'd actually admit it to him of all people...

Banned because the :substitute: will return tomorrow :(
And it will be glorious!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Banned because admittedly, I didn't mind this avi.
Sure, I'll never tell Frost this, but I was gonna pick this one out of how it looked (and of the two, I have at least a general idea of Light Yagami compared to Tomoko. W). I only hesitated because I wasn't sure if it'd go well.
So yes, I liked this avi. I certainly didn't think it was terrible or embarrassing. And it's certainly not "Barney or whatever Mic gave me" level of bad. It was "okay". Not like I'd actually admit it to him of all people...
Banned because @ Frostwraith Frostwraith :troll:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Banned because he doesn't know by who.

Ninja'd: Banned because thank heaven's I haven't.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned because you seemed to have missed a bet that those two and MisterVideoGaming lost at one point.

Banned for Greninjaing me.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Banned because I don't conform to the way of red banners.
Banned because what was it?
IIRC it was World of Warcraft related (something having to do with Easter).
I got some cross-dressing minotaur with flowers.
Metalbro got some demon guy.
And Path got an abomination with bubble gum.

Top Bottom