• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your wishes about Pits telephaty ( like Snakes codec calls )

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Hey guys:

I hope Pit will be able to talk telepathically with a few Kid Icarus Uprising characters. ^^ Here are some questions:

1. Will he be able to call?
2. Which Kid Icarus Uprising characters should talk with Pit and all involved.
3. What are they talk about? Maybe about the Smash Bros characters like Snake codec calls or some new dialogues in Kid Icarus style?
4. If Pit dies, what should Palutena ( or Viridi, Hades and so on ) do? ^^ Cry to Pit, or they should said: '' Pit. Don't act like that. Really... and we thought you are strong. " It should sound funny with a little smiling. xD And Pit replies with a nice argument ^^.
5. Maybe if Pit talk to Palutena with his special taunt, some foods ( like meet ) would fall down after Pits special taunt. And Palutena would say: " Here you are my little chicken. Aehm I'm sorry I don't want to say it. I wanted to say here you are my very very strong warrior. " xD If steal an other character Pits food, Palutena would say for example: '' Hey that was for Pit ! ''

I think it would be nice and a Kid Icarus dialogue is able to develop. ^^

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Sure this would be cool. I think he should be able to talk with Palutena, Hades or Viridi, Palutena would be Pit's "Colonel" because she gives useful advice, Hades would be Pit's "Otacon" because he is either arguing with Pit or doing something not useful and Viridi would be Pit's "Mei Ling" because she only talks about the live of the characters and says things are cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom