• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your stratiges for characters

MetaNiteGod1307

Smash Rookie
kind of obvious wat you post here. Look here to make your good person in Brawl even better.:psycho:

MetaNiteGod1307

MetaNiteGod1307

Smash Rookie
Meta Knight Strategy

My Strategy for Meta Knight is pretty basic, but it works.
1. Multiple Mach Tornadoes (B) to build up about 60%-90%
2. Charged Smash attacks, upward throws, aerial downward attacks, or anything elce

DeathAngel

Smash Rookie
Ike statagies

Well, there are several stragies for my main, Ike.
1) Constantly use his back air. Pretty basic info, scince everyone knows that it iis his only relitivly quick attack

2)Use Ike's over B (his only long *cough* attack.) to get right up next to your opponent, but don't hit him/her. As soon as I let go of B, i mash A to do his basic A combo. this works great, because your opponent will probably try to counter this with a smash attack. But when they charge the smash, you wait, because Ikes over B has an "infinete" charge. As soon as the enemys Smash is over, you use this, which will almost always K.O. if the opponent is at about 50-60% or more. This Attack isn't that great for hitting Expierinced Marth or Ike players, they'll just counter, and you get screwed instead of them.

3)Ike's basic B attack (eruption) is great for coming down on enemys. Just use his B attack when falling on someone. Be careful though, cause is you don't time it right, they WILL (unless they're a noob) use thier up smash.

4) Ike's Over B is great for getting back to the stage when you are knocked off it. If you miss though, you're screwed.

really_calm

Smash Journeyman
seriously

go to the specific character discussion for strategies

In terms of general strategies, there are individual threads dedicated to individuals tactics like spacing, Shad and stuff like that

Top Bottom