• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your stages

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
HELLA FUN!

I'm at 999% but i won't die!!!

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Here's the craziest I could come up with today.

For a sense of scale I thought each square would be slightly taller than the tallest character in the game.

The yellow diamonds are where each character would spawn, and the red arrows are the only pass-through platforms in the center.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
I plan to make a stage based on the original Mario vs. Donkey level with the slanted platforms and barrels falling down.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
I can't really use this flash program because the amount of materials you use will be tons more then just blocks, ladders, and slopes.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I put the web address in to the thingy at the top but it just showed me signature things and other
people's stages, but not how to make them. How do I get there?

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Stage Editor
I'm not sure if this is the one everyone else is using, but you can make stages here. My only problem is that I can't figure out how to save your stages:ohwell:
I had the same problem until someone on another thread told me what to do. You have to
have Paint or something like it on your computer for this to work (i used Paint). When
you've made your stage press the print screen(print scr) key and then open Paint. Press
ctrl and v and the whole window will show up there with your stage on it. Trim it up until only
your stage is there and the save it in your My Pictures thing. Put it on Photobucket and then
post them. Here's some of mine :

pud22

Smash Apprentice
i wonder if they will let u set where and what items u want to drop. like mayb a king of the hill type stage with an FS ball caged in at the top in a breakebale wall...i dunno

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632

This one just sort of popped into my head as I looked at the pieces. I think I'd have fun bullying my friends out of the safety of the house ^_^

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632

You guys wanted a simple flat stage right? Well this one is that, although the entire stage is pass-through... actually that would be pretty terrifying.

Top Bottom