• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your SSB4 replays with flavour - SM4SHshorts on Instagram

SM4SHshorts

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share an Instagram feed I've evolved over time - SM4SHshorts (can be found under the SM4SHshorts SM4SHshorts IG handle). In case anyone knows, I was previously the @nintendouken account but I've changed focus from all-things Nintendo to strictly SSB4 content.

I post awesome moments from SSB4 replays and add fun edits to them, giving each replay a bit more flavour with some sort of story/context. Feel free to send me your replays to sm4shshorts@gmail.com and I'll be happy to feature them on the channel providing I can think of fun and creative concept edits for them (open to your ideas too)!

And yes, I've recently become aware that admin Omni has a series called "Smash Shorts" - the name I've chosen was by no means an intentional replica! This is spelt "SM4SHshorts" and focuses on awesome in-game moments with fun edits added to them.

I'd appreciate any and all support - thanks for your time! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom