• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Your plans for 8-Player Smash?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
So...this time, 5-8 player Smash battles are a thing, and you already knew that. Do you have any ideas or plans on scenarios to be done with such possibilities? I've...got a few.

A Team Battle with one team only consisting of me, against a team of 7 Level 9 CPUs.

All Mario characters in a battle royale.

Samus VS Fox VS Rosalina VS Kirby VS Captain Falcon VS Falco VS Olimar VS Alph. A battle of cosmic proportions! ;)

Miyamoto VS as many of his creations (Preferably main protagonists.) as possible.

All the Original 8.

Koopalings. Just...just all the Koopalings.

...Sorry if I took all the cool ones.

Last edited:

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
4 friends fighting eachother, each with an Amiibo of their main on a team. That sounds pretty cool

the8thark

Smash Lord
You vs 7x Mr Game and Watch
(remember that at the end of All star mode?)

6 random characters vs Pit and Dark Pit.
Why? Because we can beat up the Sakurai bias.

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
I set the game to stanima and flowers smash and give everyone 1 hp and start the game.

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Mario vs. The Legend of Zelda
Mario vs. Pokemon
The Legend of Zelda vs. Fire Emblem
Kid Icarus vs. Fire Emblem
Kirby vs. Kid Icarus
Heroes vs. Villains
Retro vs. Modern
And many more...

^-^

Niala

Smash Ace
You can get some really fun themes going with 4v4s. Mario, Kirby, Link, Pit vs. Bowser, DDD, Ganondorf, and Dark Pit.
2v2v2v2 as well, Mario and Luigi vs. Pit and Palutena vs. Fox and Falco vs. Link and Zelda, for example.

I also want to try something really ridiculous, like Jigglypuff, DHD, and double Lucario. The lucario can just sit in the background wailing on each other while puff walls the air and DHD walls the ground. Then, when they're like 100%, go out and body them.

Last edited:

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
4 v 4. Mii gunners only. Custom map. Waist high cover. Super high gravity. Stamina mode.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Is it possible to have non amiibo CPU's in the match? I would assume you can.

Donghae

Smash Apprentice
Mario & peach VS Link & Zelda VS Pit & Palutena VS Marth & Lucina

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
All random to see how long it takes to get all 8 players to be the same character.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I don't even have 4 friends to play with :( Guess I'll have to kill COMs.

Donghae

Smash Apprentice
99stock | level 9 | random characters

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
8x Captain Olimar each with a full assortment of Pikmin and see if the game lags at all.

Greda

Smash Journeyman
4v4 Rosalina and Luma but you can only attack with Luma.

This shall be fun.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Four versus four team battles and our childhood "Slay the Giant Monkey Beast" mode with eight players.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
8 Duck Hunt Duo's. Projectiles and laughing everywhere.

kylexv

Smash Master
:4mario::4dk::4link::4samus::4yoshi::4kirby::4fox::4pikachu: (Original 8)
:4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: (Koopalings)
:4link::4marth::4metaknight::4myfriends::4tlink::4robinm::4shulk::4lucina: (Swordwielders)
:4samus::4kirby::4fox::4ness::4falcon::4falco::4olimar::rosalina: (Space Travelers (Referencing Melee Event 36))
:4mario::4dk::4yoshi::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4wario2::rosalina: (Mario Series Battle)
:4dk::4bowser::4ganondorf::4metaknight::4wario::4dedede::4bowserjr::4darkpit: (Villains and Rivals)
:4marth::4falco::4lucario::4sonic::rosalina::4greninja::4lucina::4megaman: (Blue)
:4dk::4fox::4pikachu::4falco::4diddy::4sonic::4greninja::4duckhunt: (Animals)
:4peach::4zelda::4sheik::4zss::4wiifit::rosalina::4palutena::4lucina: (Females)
:4mario::4mario::4mario::4mario::4mario::4mario::4mario::4mario: (Super Mario 128)
:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon: (Manliness)

Last edited:

Shadower

Smash Cadet
Two game modes come to mind,
- 8-man Boswer with Special Giant Mode on.
- 16-man Ice Climbers Rosalina & Luma

VegaPunk

Smash Rookie
With 8 characters, Im gonna create the biggest, glitchiest black hole ever in Super Smash!

The possibilities!

D

Deleted member

Captain Falcon.
Only Captain Falcon.
Moves will be shown :4falcon:

Thor

Smash Champion
4v4 tournaments (I want to make those happen - the amount of chaos and new team strategies could be insane... 4v1 wombo combos could also happen... imagine if a second Falcon had finished the wombo combo by moonwalking off, double jumping, and throwing a Falcon Punch to KO Zhu off the other blastzone after SS's knee...)

Also I want to find 7 others willing to hold a Pokémon battle - 3 players on each team are a Pokémon (different ones - Greninja, Charizard, Lucario, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo make 6), and each team also has one human character (Marth, Mario, etc.).

It would be like a 3v3 Pokémon battle, except the trainers actually fight too.

Last edited:

edisside

Smash Rookie
NNID
edissde
invite friends over and create a map with 4 really small platforms with 4 stock each, try and claim your spot :bee:

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
A lot of what you guys said, and...

:4link::4peach::4dedede::4shulk::4jigglypuff::4marth::4zss::4palutena: (First 8 match I will do, 2 N64 vs 2 Melee vs 2 Brawl vs 2 Smash 4, no teams)
:4mario::4link::4kirby::4pit:vs:4bowser::4ganondorf::4dedede::4darkpit: (Heroes vs Enemy's)

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I don't see anyone mentioning using 8 Miis.
Like, you could do a 4v4 with Sakurai, Miyamoto, Iwata, and Reggie against Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Gabe Newell, and, I don't know, Kazuo Hirai, I guess (the current CEO of Sony).
Otherwise you could fight 1v7 against Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Pit, Palutena, Dark Pit, and Sakurai.

Top Bottom