• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your own!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I actually did come up with a pokemon of my own at one time. I wont waste my time describing it because it looks freakishly like Lugia. (I came up with it before GS came out)

Knickknacks

Smash Journeyman
^reminds me of dunsparce coz it has wings >_>. hmm if i make my own pokemon....it would be a taco mixced with a peanut....

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
alternate evolutions to dratini, a yellow horned serpent followed by a giant yellow electric/dragon lizard with spikes on its body and giant antennae.

tappy

Smash Ace
I think they actually did it in the anime. It was in the first season of pokemon when they first met a ghastly who wanted to take Brock and James. The ghastly was able to shape-shft and became all three mixed.
i remeber that:)

taco4gir

Smash Cadet
now people come on i know you have some smart calls in you head you but get them work and lets think of some good thoughts.:)

Top Bottom