• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your opinion on Dedede's possible speed?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
He might be Kirby/DK slow. I know because I just do. I've been a Kirby fan since forever and I'm pretty sure DDD is only going to be a little slower than Kirby. Kirby isn't that fast in the first place. He just has little frame lag.

Waddle Don't

Smash Rookie
Well he has no legs, he's chubby and he's carrying a large hammer, soooo my guess is... slow

ummyyeeaahh

Smash Cadet
honestly, I see him as slower than Bowser. I mean, Dedede seems to have better range, equal if slightly worse power, better recovery, and equal weight. So having really slow movement would even him out a bit.

Plus Dedede is a big, fat, extremely lazy guy who makes everybody do almost everything for him until he absolutely has to fight. Bowser is big but he's pretty muscular and is known to break down a wall or two just to get to the fight.

Top Bottom