• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Your opinion/experience on japanese (new) 3ds with smash4

zz_halim

Smash Apprentice
So I'm planning to save some money for a 3ds with smash 4 since I don't have a nice HDTV to play on when the WiiU version comes out, and it would be great to play on the go and online where wifi is available.
I really mind not having a cstick though, so the New 3ds would be nice, but i read online it's not gonna come out in Europe this year.
Okay, then i could ship the japanese new 3ds (ll) with smash bros.
BUT: The way i understand it i can only play people online or via p2p-wifi that also have the japanese version. These people will live far away for the most cases. Have you experienced more lag in For Glory Mode with this?
And is there any hope for a language hack/extension?

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'm not sure how accurate the "only play with the Japanese version" bit is. I was matched against Japanese players on For Fun last night while using my American 3DS.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've heard that Australia is going to get it before the end of the year. Might be a good idea if you want to have the game not in japanese maybe ?

zz_halim

Smash Apprentice
Wow okay thats great news. I googled a bit and it kinda seems that online play is region free.
some guy said even on the demos you could play interregional :)
And the australian version comes out around the time i'll have the money togther.
yaaay

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
Wow okay thats great news. I googled a bit and it kinda seems that online play is region free.
some guy said even on the demos you could play interregional :)
And the australian version comes out around the time i'll have the money togther.
yaaay
Demo has online? Huh

Top Bottom